Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-17-2018, 11:26 AM   #121
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

LOL the sad thing is I you forgot the TV show Catwoman, and the Nightmare Batman and Joker. So, it's more like 36 statues.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:32 AM   #122
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
LOL the sad thing is I you forgot the TV show Catwoman, and the Nightmare Batman and Joker. So, it's more like 36 statues.
LOL.... you are right ... so 39 if you include the new animated series ones... lol.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:33 AM   #123
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
I gotta agree.... 4 comic Batman PFs, 3 Movie Batman PFs, 1 Video Game Batman PF, 1 TV Show Batman PFs.... 3 Harleys.... 4 Jokers.... 3 Poison Ivy's .... 3 comic Catwomans... 1 movie Catwoman .... 3 Comic Book Supermans ... 2 Movie Supermans ... 3 Comic Book Wonder Womans ... 1 movie Wonder Woman. That is about 33 statues of 7 characters with a minimum of 3 statues each. And with all of that we have....

No
Flash
Nightwing
Robin
Martian Manhunter
Penguin
Riddler
Two Face
Clay Face

Listen I love SSC, but come on, 33 PFS for 7 characters, 36 if you include these three, is averaging 5 PFs for just 7 Characters when we have so much more most of us want to see.
Did you count the artgem series and the new catwoman pf? Not to mention the sixth scale figures lol

It’s even more ridiculous when you put in in numbers. I really wish SS make the characters you listed, so I can get out of collecting Sideshow. Unless you are fans of only 7 characters sideshow seem to think DC universe is solely made up of, it is really frustrating and disappointing most of the time there is a DC reveal.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:37 AM   #124
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
I gotta agree.... 4 comic Batman PFs, 3 Movie Batman PFs, 1 Video Game Batman PF, 1 TV Show Batman PFs.... 3 Harleys.... 4 Jokers.... 3 Poison Ivy's .... 3 comic Catwomans... 1 movie Catwoman .... 3 Comic Book Supermans ... 2 Movie Supermans ... 3 Comic Book Wonder Womans ... 1 movie Wonder Woman. That is about 33 statues of 7 characters with a minimum of 3 statues each. And with all of that we have....

No
Flash
Nightwing
Robin
Martian Manhunter
Penguin
Riddler
Two Face
Clay Face

Listen I love SSC, but come on, 33 PFS for 7 characters, 36 if you include these three, is averaging 5 PFs for just 7 Characters when we have so much more most of us want to see.
I 100% agree that more diverse line up of characters would be amazing. I love Wonder Woman, but I'd really love a Donna Troy and Cassandra Sandsmark PF to flank Diana in a display someday.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #125
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:

No
Flash
Nightwing
Robin
Martian Manhunter
Penguin
Riddler
Two Face
Clay Face

Christ....when you put it in numbers it’s even more shocking. Did you include the legendary scale figure and life size busts?

I used to make fun of Hot Toys and their endless rehashes. Now it’s come back to bite me in the ass...
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:49 AM   #126
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Christ....when you put it in numbers it’s even more shocking. Did you include the legendary scale figure and life size busts?

I used to make fun of Hot Toys and their endless rehashes. Now it’s come back to bite me in the ass...
Life size busts and 1/2 statues you can only sell A list characters at those prices.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:56 AM   #127
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

In a nutshell what you guys have broke down is why I no longer collect Sideshow product. I like building a line of characters in my collection not just multiple statues of a handful of characters. Unless Sideshow changes their business model I don’t see that kind of thing coming from them. I expect to see Batman & Joker followed by every female character in the series. If we see anything more than a couple of the other core rogues before the line is abandoned I’ll be shocked.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:58 AM   #128
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

I'd be interested in a BTAS Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Talia, Supergirl or Harley Quinn. I think they all have pretty high chances of being made.
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:02 PM   #129
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Did you count the artgem series and the new catwoman pf? Not to mention the sixth scale figures lol

It’s even more ridiculous when you put in in numbers. I really wish SS make the characters you listed, so I can get out of collecting Sideshow. Unless you are fans of only 7 characters sideshow seem to think DC universe is solely made up of, it is really frustrating and disappointing most of the time there is a DC reveal.
Nope I forgot the Art Germ ones which makes it what 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I 100% agree that more diverse line up of characters would be amazing. I love Wonder Woman, but I'd really love a Donna Troy and Cassandra Sandsmark PF to flank Diana in a display someday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post

Nope I forgot the 3 Batman Busts, 1 Superman Bust, and 1 Joker Bust, and the Legendary Figure of Batman.... which takes us to 48 and I am sure I am forgetting a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
See that is my thing.... Donna, Cassie, Connor, Gar, Roy... hell most of the Teen Titans.

Now don't get me wrong, I get that SSC has done some one off characters: Lex, Doomsday, Canary, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Deathstroke, John Stewart, Huntress, Powergirl, Aquaman, Cheetah, Killer Kroc, Swamp Thing, and you could throw in GL and Supergirl as they only have one rehash each. However, that is a 48 statues (7 prime characters):17 statues (not prim characters). We are JUST short of a 3:1 ratio here. That is startigng to bother me more and more, and I am the one always defending the choice to do it so they can make the other statues we want...... but if we never get them what is the point.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:05 PM   #130
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Life size busts and 1/2 statues you can only sell A list characters at those prices.
Disagree see Carnage, Daredevil, Admiral Akbar, etc...
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote