Old 02-24-2021, 05:27 PM   #81
SONICobra
Bane

IN
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 09:41 PM   #82
Peedi
The Secret Six

1. And with this there’s only one more Blue Team member for completion...I’m ready!

2. How long will it take SS to do their version now that we’re seeing more of how phenomenal XM’s is?

3. I know Beast is monstrous but I’m sure he brushes his teeth or Krakoan equivalent. I don’t think they need to be dirty. Doesn’t match the character.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 12:09 AM   #83
pau123
Sailor Moon

SS taking their sweet time hahaha
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 12:01 PM   #84
Frogtown
Fantastic Four

Looking fantastic so far! Wish Iron Studios would atleast give a small preview of their sculpt so we can weigh our options.
Frogtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 08:46 PM   #85
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
Looking fantastic so far! Wish Iron Studios would atleast give a small preview of their sculpt so we can weigh our options.
IS is doing a 1/4 beast?
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 09:11 PM   #86
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Yes IS is doing a 1/4
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 10:25 PM   #87
Peedi
The Secret Six

That’s interesting. I don’t know what IS license is but it seems they’re allowed to do 1 comic book based 1/4 statue per year? That seems to have been their release schedule anyway.

If that’s true, as much as I like and want Beast it’s interesting they went with him as opposed to Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Ghost Rider, or a main heavy hitter given they’ve been releasing the top characters only with their yearly entry...Spider-Man, Wolverine, Punisher, Hulk & Daredevil...Beast?
Old 02-27-2021, 10:43 AM   #88
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
That’s interesting. I don’t know what IS license is but it seems they’re allowed to do 1 comic book based 1/4 statue per year? That seems to have been their release schedule anyway.

If that’s true, as much as I like and want Beast it’s interesting they went with him as opposed to Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Ghost Rider, or a main heavy hitter given they’ve been releasing the top characters only with their yearly entry...Spider-Man, Wolverine, Punisher, Hulk & Daredevil...Beast?
IS is supposedly doing a 1/4 X-MEN line of statues. Beast is their first release. I just hope that IS is doing a classic X-MEN line to start. There's plenty of Jim Lee era options for 1/4 collectors. Sideshow and XM seem stuck in that era.

If IS releases a classic 1/4 Storm, Cyclops, or Nightcrawler, I'd be all over them if they're done well. I know XM is working on a 1/4 Nightcrawler. I'm hoping we see it soon.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 04:09 AM   #89
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
IS is supposedly doing a 1/4 X-MEN line of statues. Beast is their first release. I just hope that IS is doing a classic X-MEN line to start. There's plenty of Jim Lee era options for 1/4 collectors. Sideshow and XM seem stuck in that era.

If IS releases a classic 1/4 Storm, Cyclops, or Nightcrawler, I'd be all over them if they're done well. I know XM is working on a 1/4 Nightcrawler. I'm hoping we see it soon.
I’m just seeing this in the IS thread now, can’t believe I missed it all this time. This is awesome.

I wouldn’t mind classic. I read through the IS thread. We want the same lineup. I’d be ok with them doing modern also, or like with DD creating their own looks. Between all the Beasts we’ll end up with it’d be cool to get a classic pupil head on one of them so I can put it with my old school X-Men line up (or even classic Avengers) while the all white eyes head goes with the 90s/Lee roster. Like how Bowen had their Beast statue come in Avengers and X-Men versions.

Old 03-02-2021, 09:20 AM   #90
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures by Ang Seng

"This is the best combination of blue and purple for beast base...", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is online now   Reply With Quote