Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 12-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #21
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Are you planning any future 1/4 pieces besides Sucker Punch? The Matrix perhaps?
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #22
GL_2814
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I have a couple questions/requests:

In the future, will there be a way for collectors to request (similar to how Hasbro does it for Star Wars action figures) via a fan poll for certain characters to be produced?

Luke Skywalker Bespin as well as Grand Admiral Thrawn in bust form - high or low probability on seeing these being made?

For the Harry Potter line, is it done or is there more?
GL_2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #23
riky
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue01 View Post

I suck. Got stuck trying to finish a project and wasn't able to finish the unboxing today. I'll have 'em for you tomorrow. My fault. Sorry.
Hi Gregory,
Don't forget about me today.
riky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #24
Rogue01
Gentle Giant Rep.
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by riky View Post
Hi Gregory,
Don't forget about me today.
Just posted the pics on our Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/gentlegiantltd. Enjoy!
Rogue01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #25
riky
Mephisto

Thank you Gregory! Any chance you can get one close up of her face? If not no big. Thank you for the pics that are up
Old 12-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #26
Rogue01
Gentle Giant Rep.
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Are you planning any future 1/4 pieces besides Sucker Punch? The Matrix perhaps?
Our Matrix line is on hold indefinitely. I don't think there's the kind of demand for The Matrix pieces right now that would warrant a 1/4 scale line of statues. Also, we've already done a line of Matrix statues (Trinity on Ducati, etc.), so I don't think that particular license will be getting the 1/4 scale treatment in the near future.

As for other licenses, I can neither confirm or deny any plans at this time but it's always something we're thinking about. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl2184
I have a couple questions/requests:
Replies interspersed.

1. In the future, will there be a way for collectors to request (similar to how Hasbro does it for Star Wars action figures) via a fan poll for certain characters to be produced?

We monitor multiple forums, plus receive tons of feedback and requests via e-mail, phone and social networking. We document and track these requests and they do shape our product road map. Not to say that the idea of a poll isn't a good one, but we're already hearing pretty clearly what you guys want. =) I don't think the additional step is necessary at this time. However, given the right circumstances, that is something we'll certainly consider doing.

2. Luke Skywalker Bespin as well as Grand Admiral Thrawn in bust form - high or low probability on seeing these being made?

High. Don't ask me when, but high.

3. For the Harry Potter line, is it done or is there more?

Can't comment on the future plans for the HP line at this time.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #27
Prevail69
Kindly Asked To Leave

Great thread Rogue01 you have answered every question thats been asked regarding the Sucker punch line. Im collecting the whole line so the info is greatly appreciated

I was just wondering if you guys at GG have talked about maybe making the Bunny Mech larger scale than the prototype that was shown awhile ago at the con?

I know a majority of the people on this forum have said that they would only purchase the Bunny mech if if was bigger so they could display it with the rest of the girls...Myself included.

Thanks for any info
Prevail69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #28
Rogue01
Gentle Giant Rep.
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail69 View Post
Great thread Rogue01 you have answered every question thats been asked regarding the Sucker punch line. Im collecting the whole line so the info is greatly appreciated

I was just wondering if you guys at GG have talked about maybe making the Bunny Mech larger scale than the prototype that was shown awhile ago at the con?

I know a majority of the people on this forum have said that they would only purchase the Bunny mech if if was bigger so they could display it with the rest of the girls...Myself included.

Thanks for any info
It's something we're talking about. Can't go into further detail than that, but we've taken note of the feedback on here and we're talking about it.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #29
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Do you really think Sucker punch is more popular than The Matrix? People have been crying out for Sideshow to make a 1/4 line.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #30
riky
Mephisto

My two cents, Seline from Underworld would be more popular than either one of those lines. How hard would it rock to have a 1/4 scale Seline at the same quality as Babydoll.