The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
I will skip if he is.
Agree.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:53 AM   #33
gem_mint
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I feel like it's kinda boring...will wait to see more.
gem_mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:29 AM   #34
ALF_1
Justice League

Spider-Man should get a more dynamic pose like the legendary Wolf Predator has which I own and is amazing! Spider-Man would be just as amazing as Wolf if he were to get a more dynamic pose and not this boring pose that looks similar to the old PF...

What a shame Sideshow is going with the simple boring pose. This is still early enough to change the pose and scrap this current one. Have him swinging, but show more of his body and more action. Add a piece of sky scraper with a NY theme. With all the Amazing poses Amazing Spider-Man can receive this is not so amazing and super Blaahhhh.

Sideshow you can do much better on a Legendary Pose and if he is not looking as interesting as Wolf Pread then this is a pass for me and this is unfortunate because
Spider-Man is my favorite hero and I wanted him in legendary form for a very long time and now I have a reason not to get him.. I will stick with my Comiquette and if the pose changes on this one then I will hop on board...

LSF are suppose to be Legendary, memorable and not some LAME pose. The more relaxed poses work better for the Star Wars like Darth Maul I have and the chill pose is good because he looks sinister. All the clothes makes up for it on the Darth Maul and that pose works. This Spider Man has been made with this boring pose on many different version statues over the years. For it to be Legendary they need to be more creative and go outside the box by not using same lame pose that's been used in statue form many times. They should try to make Spider-Man with more action and never do something never done before.. A new technique like some high quality translucent resin that has a special glow for the webs. Just like the LSF Wolf Pread has a defeated Alien, Sideshow can make a reference somewhere on the Spider-Man base for the sinister 6.. Maybe, a "WANTED" poster of the Sinister 6 posted up or laying in the ally way.

ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:01 AM   #35
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

A dynamic legendary scale statue will take up half your room. Ls is museum pose
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:55 AM   #36
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
A dynamic legendary scale statue will take up half your room. Ls is museum pose
I have the LSF Wolf Predator and it does not take up half my room. I think The Wolf Predator is the best LSF and best dynamic pose representing that character. It's truly an amazing piece and if Spider-Man were to get a dynamic pose such as the Wolf did it would turn out great! Spider-Man is not such a huge character. He can definitely be done dynamically and still not be too big in LSF. If All LSF were done in museum poses is too boring for the line. The Star Wars LSF work well in a museum pose, but some characters work better dynamically. Wolverine, I would say is in between a Museum Pose and about to take action pose.

It doesn't have to be such a crazy dynamic pose, but something a little more spider sense like pose. Something more exciting like him about to do Maximum Spider on some Evildoer.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:27 AM   #37
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
I have the LSF Wolf Predator and it does not take up half my room. I think The Wolf Predator is the best LSF and best dynamic pose representing that character. It's truly an amazing piece and if Spider-Man were to get a dynamic pose such as the Wolf did it would turn out great! Spider-Man is not such a huge character. He can definitely be done dynamically and still not be too big in LSF. If All LSF were done in museum poses is too boring for the line. The Star Wars LSF work well in a museum pose, but some characters work better dynamically. Wolverine, I would say is in between a Museum Pose and about to take action pose.

It doesn't have to be such a crazy dynamic pose, but something a little more spider sense like pose. Something more exciting like him about to do Maximum Spider on some Evildoer.

Its also not true Half scale like most LSFs. They scaled him down because of the pose.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #38
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Its also not true Half scale like most LSFs. They scaled him down because of the pose.
Scale has nothing to do with pose, man. Do you have inside knowledge of how tall this Spider-man would be if he was standing?
ZenLogikos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:21 AM   #39
Raziel85
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

several things that if very interesting comment:

who are the professionals involved in this project?
it seems that the video professional is Alfred Paredes,Right?

It seems that it is a sculpture made by hand and not by computer?

What treatment do you think is the most appropriate for the lines of the suit?
lines sculpted in relief or raised (OLD Spider-man PFF)
or
sculpted sunken or inner lines (NEW Spider-man PFF)
Raziel85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:19 PM   #40
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
A dynamic pose can be used for an LSF and not have it affect the scale. The Wolf Was one of the 1st LSF and is when they didnt have the scale fully worked out yet.

Spider Man can be done dynamically in LSF scale and it would not be too big. Also, Wolf looks amazing next to Darth Maul LSF. A dynamic Spidy would make this LSF tuly an Amazing Spiderman piece.