Milliput putty is your friend
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:19 AM   #1972
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Milliput putty is your friend
Nah at that price he should get a perfect one that is none broken. We can eat the messed up teeth issue and hulk seem on his neck but receiving a broken one ain't cool at all. They should replace it and cover shipping cost on their end. They make enough profit to keep their customers happy and loyal. At least that's how I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
The so call packing foam ( a little strip ) that was suppose to be wrap around his right pad was loose in the bag not around the pad.These pads are highly breakable and they should of taken better care at packing these.I bet some collectors don't even know theirs is broken because it can be a very small hair line crack and still be together. Best way is take a blown up picture with a flash and it will show if you have one.I don't care about the freaking body's they can have them or smash them..At this price, all i want is a good one not a repair one.Somebody just told me his replacement was not a repair one and in great shape..So they pick in choose?
That's a bummer, did you let them know of the issue? Maybe third time is a charm. I agree you shouldn't have to be going through this type of thing but did your replacement seem new or a reject from someone else?
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:00 PM   #1973
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

650$ + shipping. It better be near perfect.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:34 PM   #1974
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
Nah at that price he should get a perfect one that is none broken. We can eat the messed up teeth issue and hulk seem on his neck but receiving a broken one ain't cool at all. They should replace it and cover shipping cost on their end. They make enough profit to keep their customers happy and loyal. At least that's how I feel.

That's a bummer, did you let them know of the issue? Maybe third time is a charm. I agree you shouldn't have to be going through this type of thing but did your replacement seem new or a reject from someone else?
Hard to tell..could be,either way i could have done a better job lol..Maybe it happen at the factory but they should have look at it before you shipped a replacement part out.The thing is i really like the statue..I will give them a Break lol..but what their response will be this time i will either be ahhh OK with it or I'll become UN-glued..
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:56 PM   #1975
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

My hulk had 20-30 paint brush bristles embeded in the green paint....when i take them off it leaves a black line lol.

They acknowledged it....said they dont have replacements and offered a full refund.

I asked for money off and they said no. So i can either keep hulk with brush parts all over it...or send it back and lose my ex/paid duties for nothing. Great options....
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:08 PM   #1976
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzaic View Post
My hulk had 20-30 paint brush bristles embeded in the green paint....when i take them off it leaves a black line lol.

They acknowledged it....said they dont have replacements and offered a full refund.

I asked for money off and they said no. So i can either keep hulk with brush parts all over it...or send it back and lose my ex/paid duties for nothing. Great options....
So how can they have wolverine replacements?
Old 03-01-2017, 07:35 PM   #1977
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
So how can they have wolverine replacements?
A lot of times your options given are based on where you are located.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:43 PM   #1978
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
A lot of times your options given are based on where you are located.
OK, then why not say that? Also he's willing to keep it and offer no discount either? They would lose more on shipping it back.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:41 PM   #1979
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzaic View Post

If they are offering a full refund including the cost of shipping and the return shipping just do that and order another one? This makes no sense that they dont offer a replacement when they obviously have them. It will cost them money but you can totally just do that.... You mentioned paid duties so maybe you paid a tax on an import in which case yes you would lose money doing that. It seems insane to me that those are your choices though.

That really sucks. I went and saw it in person and it was a lot more impressive than I was expecting. One of the nicest SS Ive seen in a while. Made me want to order it that night, and I eventually did.

GL with whatever you do.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:14 PM   #1980
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
OK, first you didn't pack this right in first place..then wolverine pad came broken.OK..you said would send a replacement body out to me..OK..came today and i can clearly see this was broken and glue back on..And get this... it's worst then my break was on mine Thanks...

replacement

replacement

my old one and small break on back.

my old one

my old one.
Update! new one arrive today...drum roll..broken

I just can't win on this statue..