Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 09-28-2017, 02:30 AM   #81
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:10 PM   #82
Rotties4ever
Fantastic Four

The delays should be worth it based on what Paul said on the live chat.
Rotties4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 02:26 AM   #83
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

It should be fine. Just be glad they're not pumping them out without a care in the world. No one should be mad, especially anyone who -----ed about the BO Rex. Don't be hypocrites. You can't have it both ways. If you whined about the Breakout Rex, (still overblown...it wasn't perfect, but it didn't deserve the crap it got) then don't whine that they're taking every precaution on the Compy and the 1:1 Raptor. Trust me, I want my Raptor as much as anyone and I'm sure people want their Compies, but if it takes another month for perfection I'm ok with that. Everyone should be.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:42 AM   #84
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I am looking at these things under a microscope and will not take anything thats not up to our usual standards.

Robocop was so killer that I don't want to follow it up with a mediocre dinosaur.

I'd rather you be mad at waiting than get something not epic.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:21 PM   #85
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I am looking at these things under a microscope and will not take anything thats not up to our usual standards.

Robocop was so killer that I don't want to follow it up with a mediocre dinosaur.

I'd rather you be mad at waiting than get something not epic.

Paul
Got it. I know its going to be killer at the end.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 01:10 PM   #86
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

any new info on the compy? is it on its way or something?
Old 10-30-2017, 10:15 PM   #87
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
any new info on the compy? is it on its way or something?
Yes, it is on the way to everyone but you. Your constant annoying bumps to the thread asking for news just got your order cancelled. Congrats!
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:46 AM   #88
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Yes, it is on the way to everyone but you. Your constant annoying bumps to the thread asking for news just got your order cancelled. Congrats!
What in the world is wrong with you?! Are you mentally deprived? How old are you? Your comment sounds literally like its coming from a kid from stranger things. Loser. Like if i was the only one asking for product updates.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:14 AM   #89
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
What in the world is wrong with you?! Are you mentally deprived? How old are you? Your comment sounds literally like its coming from a kid from stranger things. Loser. Like if i was the only one asking for product updates.
Wow, total burn bro. All that you just wrote proves my point, sounds like a crying baby, which should surprise nobody coming from you, Veruca.
You don't even know BASIC forum etiquette, which again, no shock. You don't bump a thread every month asking for news, news will be posted when THERE IS NEWS.

Pick up the phone and call CC if you have another uncontrollable tantrum about where your compy is at, please stop wasting board space and everyone else's time .
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:56 AM   #90
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Wow, total burn bro. All that you just wrote proves my point, sounds like a crying baby, which should surprise nobody coming from you, Veruca.
You don't even know BASIC forum etiquette, which again, no shock. You don't bump a thread every month asking for news, news will be posted when THERE IS NEWS.

Pick up the phone and call CC if you have another uncontrollable tantrum about where your compy is at, please stop wasting board space and everyone else's time .
Cyber bully, yeap, thats what you are. Dont waist your time ...im not responding to your idiotic comments anymore. I wont go down to your level.