Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-03-2016, 05:03 PM   #1
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Uncharted the Lost Legacy

Revealed today at PlayStation experience. Naughty Dog showed off a new spin-off from the Uncharted series. "The standalone story chapter features Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross. Chloe was introduced in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Nadine Ross made her debut in Uncharted 4"

They also revealed "The Last of Us 2"!

https://youtu.be/PZjx5ao7alw
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:03 PM   #2
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Another Uncharted already? I'm getting Assassin Creed vibes, hope the series doesn't burn itself out with so many releases.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:34 PM   #3
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Another Uncharted already? I'm getting Assassin Creed vibes, hope the series doesn't burn itself out with so many releases.
From what i can gather, it is only 1 chapter.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 06:41 AM   #4
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
It's a single player dlc not a full game. Althought I want a full game.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:13 AM   #5
Y3E
Gen 13

Great game. If you liked Uncharted 4 you will like this game. Story and graphics are great. Story is only half as long but that is why it cost a third less. You can also buy the disk version too as it is not only a dlc.

As I was playing this game I was thinking it would be cool if they made a Chloe/Nadine/Lara Croft game.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:45 AM   #6
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Great game. If you liked Uncharted 4 you will like this game. Story and graphics are great. Story is only half as long but that is why it cost a third less. You can also buy the disk version too as it is not only a dlc.

As I was playing this game I was thinking it would be cool if they made a Chloe/Nadine/Lara Croft game.
Half as long. It felt like a lot less than half. Good adventure all the same. I completed it in less than 2 days.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:31 AM   #7
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Half as long. It felt like a lot less than half. Good adventure all the same. I completed it in less than 2 days.
Did you get all the coins/medallions

Spoiler
so you can cross the river? I didn't. I thought I could go back later to do it and now that the game has finished, when going back to "Chapters" I have to start over.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:03 AM   #8
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Did you get all the coins/medallions

Spoiler
so you can cross the river? I didn't. I thought I could go back later to do it and now that the game has finished, when going back to "Chapters" I have to start over.
Not that i'm aware of. I didn't find all the treasures, meaning i could replay the game. I did complete the story. There is water flowing everywhere, i don't recall a river of importance i needed to cross?
Old 09-25-2017, 12:38 PM   #9
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Not that i'm aware of. I didn't find all the treasures, meaning i could replay the game. I did complete the story. There is water flowing everywhere, i don't recall a river of importance i needed to cross?
There was a ruin where you put the medalions/coins you find. When you walk up to a pedestal with a red stone in a "cage" behind it was a wall with a map and holes and when you will place your coin in a hole in front of the cage, one of the holes in map will fill up.

Facing the map wall, to the left was a door to a cave room where you find a coin. To the right of the map wall was a door that did not open and probably won't until all the coins are placed on the wall. If you leave the map wall area, when you wall out, to the left was a cliff and looking down was a river. Across the river was another area with ruins. I'm presuming when you open the locked door in the map wall, you will be able to get across.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #10
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
There was a ruin where you put the medalions/coins you find. When you walk up to a pedestal with a red stone in a "cage" behind it was a wall with a map and holes and when you will place your coin in a hole in front of the cage, one of the holes in map will fill up.

Facing the map wall, to the left was a door to a cave room where you find a coin. To the right of the map wall was a door that did not open and probably won't until all the coins are placed on the wall. If you leave the map wall area, when you wall out, to the left was a cliff and looking down was a river. Across the river was another area with ruins. I'm presuming when you open the locked door in the map wall, you will be able to get across.
I completed it weeks ago. I can't remember. Have you reached the elephants yet?