Statue Forum 

XM Studios

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 10-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #161
pacino
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I have one more payment via SS... looking forward to adding this Falcon to my collection.
pacino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:37 PM   #162
It's Sisko
I am da law!

Hey guys, there's still some debate raging on the other forum about the size. Some people are saying they saw this piece at conventions recently and that it was 13 inches not 15 1/2. I haven't seen the piece myself, so please take the measurements I posted from other people with a grain of salt. I would hate for someone to buy this on the assumption that it's 15 1/2 inches and it turns out to be 13. We'll know more once a few more people get this in hand.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:26 PM   #163
House
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
Hey guys, there's still some debate raging on the other forum about the size. Some people are saying they saw this piece at conventions recently and that it was 13 inches not 15 1/2. I haven't seen the piece myself, so please take the measurements I posted from other people with a grain of salt. I would hate for someone to buy this on the assumption that it's 15 1/2 inches and it turns out to be 13. We'll know more once a few more people get this in hand.
Once i have it in hand will be sure to let everyone know. As of right now all my emails to EFX are auto responded by :

"Thanks for contacting EFX Customer Service, Our office will be closed starting September 30, returning Tuesday, October 10. Our entire team will be at Comic Con in New York. Therefore, we will have very limited access to emails and will respond upon our return."

And its October 18th...
House is online now   Reply With Quote