Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 03-04-2019, 12:26 PM   #4751
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Sorry to hear that fellas, hope it works out ok and you come out happier on the other side
Agreed. Though this is hard, I wish you the best at the end!
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:36 PM   #4752
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks guys.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:49 PM   #4753
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Bummer guys. Hate to see anyone go through that.
Old 03-04-2019, 02:41 PM   #4754
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

A buddy of mine went through divorce. Took two years to finish it. All the emotional involved. It’s got to be really really hard. Especially with little ones.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:40 PM   #4755
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Had a good exchange today. I’ll keep the lights on.

Good night SF! Good night Mafia! You too Coca and Drew, and Darren and Bags and Ed...and Frankie Rock and CK...and Lou...wherever you are! Ant! I see you!
Old 03-05-2019, 07:51 AM   #4756
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Same here. It's been probably 4 weeks for me also. It definitely sucks. I was willing to work it out but she walked out on me. Do you have kids?
Yep 8 year old girl and 6 year old boy

We'd been struggling for about 18 months and she got really close to a male friend she met through church, confessed she had feelings for him and 4 weeks ago he had a stroke at 43 and she ended up kissing him as they were both scared they wouldn't have acted on their feelings for each other.

Really sucks and I don't recognise the woman I knew for 20 years anymore. Hurts that she has walked into a new relationship and I'm out on my own.

Quite a few people have been real supportive and said this is a time for me to go do what I want and find myself etc
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:52 AM   #4757
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Man, sorry to hear about everyone's troubles at home.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:58 AM   #4758
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron View Post

We'd been struggling for about 18 months and she got really close to a male friend she met through church, confessed she had feelings for him and 4 weeks ago he had a stroke at 43 and she ended up kissing him as they were both scared they wouldn't have acted on their feelings for each other.

Really sucks and I don't recognise the woman I knew for 20 years anymore. Hurts that she has walked into a new relationship and I'm out on my own.

Quite a few people have been real supportive and said this is a time for me to go do what I want and find myself etc
I feel for you brother. I don't know what to say. You're going to feel like crap for a while but eventually when you accept that this has happened you'll start feeling better. You will feel better. If she did something like this you're probably better off without her. When you're ready start dating. Don't wait to see if she comes back. If it happens and you forgive her and she gains your trust again then cross that bridge when you get there. But the important thing is not to wait. Also get out there and hang out with your friends. Visit family. Try not to be by yourself. It will just give you time to think about all this ----.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:04 PM   #4759
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:

Quote:
I feel for you brother. I don't know what to say. You're going to feel like crap for a while but eventually when you accept that this has happened you'll start feeling better. You will feel better. If she did something like this you're probably better off without her. When you're ready start dating. Don't wait to see if she comes back. If it happens and you forgive her and she gains your trust again then cross that bridge when you get there. But the important thing is not to wait. Also get out there and hang out with your friends. Visit family. Try not to be by yourself. It will just give you time to think about all this ----.
Good advice!
Old 03-05-2019, 04:37 PM   #4760
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Nothing much brother. In the middle of a divorce but I'm going good.
Quote:
Separated from my wife 4 weeks ago too. Kinda sucks
Sorry to hear, Really sucks But in the End it will all work out. I know it Sucks to hear that now, but it always seems to work that way.

I will tell you as a word of advise, don't bad mouth the wife in front of the kids. I see kids get messed up from that. If she does it , screw it it will make you look even better in their eyes. You guys be the stronger, Good guys. let them know Dad is the Man and you have their back, no matter what.

I hope you both get through it, and I got your backs as well.
Mafia Strong!
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote