Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-10-2017, 10:42 PM   #21
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I don't think they ever had the policy that if the item was 3 months late you could have a refund, that was only brought in in when Red_Ant and the guys took over and they applied this new policy to the new dates.
This is correct. You guys have to remember before we came on there were no "official" refund policies. And at the time we took over the policy was no refunds were being give at all. So we put together a policy in place that would be our official policy going forward based on information we had from the factory on delivery dates. Some companies don't give refunds at all. XM is an example unless a statue is cancelled.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:50 PM   #22
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
This is correct. You guys have to remember before we came on there were no "official" refund policies. And at the time we took over the policy was no refunds were being give at all. So we put together a policy in place that would be our official policy going forward based on information we had from the factory on delivery dates. Some companies don't give refunds at all. XM is an example unless a statue is cancelled.
Are you certain your or XM's for that matter is fair, just or even legal?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:01 PM   #23
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Are you certain your or XM's for that matter is fair, just or even legal?
I do think our new policy is fair and it is legal. Our policy now matches Sideshow's policy as well. I cannot speak on what any previous policies were as there wasn't an official policy and I was not with the company at the time.(I don't know the full story of the past)
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:08 PM   #24
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
I do think our new policy is fair and it is legal. Our policy now matches Sideshow's policy as well. I cannot speak on what any previous policies were as there wasn't an official policy and I was not with the company at the time.(I don't know the full story of the past)
Whether you were with the company or not you have inherited it's responsibilities.

I'm not so sure changing the delivery date of delayed statues past the stated expected time without giving customers the option to agree or get a full refund is legal and it definitely doesn't seem just.

So to be sure: you believe it is fair and just for your company to hold customers deposits even for 2 years past the stated delivery date at time of order and the only option for a customer is to either lose the NRD or wait for the statue as is the case with Darkness?
Old 11-10-2017, 11:13 PM   #25
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Bit of an odd question Jerry (sorry), but how much does a statue need to be delayed to be warranted a full refund with deposit if cancelled? Again sorry for the odd question but I am in need of some money and was looking to either cancel or "sell" a few (3) of my POs (and I would much rather not sell :/) and when I asked CS they said no but was wondering if there is some sort of limit as one of them has been pushed back a fair bit.

Though it is honestly just cause I need the money, and not at all because of the wait (which while nobody likes I have and will wait as always :P) Any response appreciated, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
If something is 4 months or more late, then we will give a full refund and not deduct the non-refundable deposit.
I always thought this was the policy?

From the customer service thread back in june 2015.

Can be found here.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...53#post5079453
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:42 PM   #26
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Just don't order from this company anymore and you'll be set. Some of you are already screwed and that's a shame.

Seriously when you got hmo going above and beyond and you've got F4F going as far as to fix their own snafu to help collectors why would anybody buy from PCS?

They live in the dark ages I'm sorry to say. It's harsh but I hate seeing other collectors upset when this is supposed to be a fun hobby.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 12:02 AM   #27
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Just don't order from this company anymore and you'll be set. Some of you are already screwed and that's a shame.

Seriously when you got hmo going above and beyond and you've got F4F going as far as to fix their own snafu to help collectors why would anybody buy from PCS?

They live in the dark ages I'm sorry to say. It's harsh but I hate seeing other collectors upset when this is supposed to be a fun hobby.
I've never let someone keep my money that doesn't belong to them and I don't intend to start.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:32 AM   #28
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Whether you were with the company or not you have inherited it's responsibilities.

I'm not so sure changing the delivery date of delayed statues past the stated expected time without giving customers the option to agree or get a full refund is legal and it definitely doesn't seem just.

So to be sure: you believe it is fair and just for your company to hold customers deposits even for 2 years past the stated delivery date at time of order and the only option for a customer is to either lose the NRD or wait for the statue as is the case with Darkness?

Darkness you can get a refund right?
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 12:34 AM   #29
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Darkness you can get a refund right?
No is the most recent answer for a cancel request from months ago.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:35 AM   #30
Mister Ski
The Avengers

Good luck qz33. They can keep my $200 NRD and that is the last money they will ever get from me. I am all done with PCS now.
Mister Ski is offline   Reply With Quote