Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #981
Xenomrph
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Is there a dedicated thread for the XM She Hulk statue? I was searching for one and couldn't find it. Thanks!
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:21 AM   #982
StatueArt
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenomrph View Post
Is there a dedicated thread for the XM She Hulk statue? I was searching for one and couldn't find it. Thanks!
There must be one
StatueArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:59 AM   #983
Hokuto
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi, I'm from Italy, I'm new here and I'd like to ask you a few questions, sorry for being a noob:

a)I'm going to use this site, right?
https://www.xm-studios.shop/

b) shipping cost to Italy is 45 euros for 1/4, are there others expenses to consider (like customs)?

c) I can't see where is release date on preorder items

d) what is the difference between reservation and preorder?

just for the record, I'm interested in Batgirl, my favorite character with Red Sonja

thanks !
Hokuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:44 AM   #984
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuto View Post
Hi, I'm from Italy, I'm new here and I'd like to ask you a few questions, sorry for being a noob:

a)I'm going to use this site, right?
https://www.xm-studios.shop/

b) shipping cost to Italy is 45 euros for 1/4, are there others expenses to consider (like customs)?

c) I can't see where is release date on preorder items

d) what is the difference between reservation and preorder?

just for the record, I'm interested in Batgirl, my favorite character with Red Sonja

thanks !

I think it would be better to ask them direct on Facebook.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/xmstudioseurope/
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:40 PM   #985
Trinita
Fantastic Four

Hi Guys..
Does any one know where to get Frames for the prints cheap..think prints are 11 3/4 by 16 1/2..thanks guys
Trinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:01 PM   #986
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinita View Post
Hi Guys..
Does any one know where to get Frames for the prints cheap..think prints are 11 3/4 by 16 1/2..thanks guys
Ikea usually has affordable frames. I don't have a lot of wall space, so I've been putting my prints in a portfolio.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:02 PM   #987
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Michaels in Canada is best bang for your buck. Wooden frames with glass look amazing all my prints are hung with them:

Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:05 PM   #988
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Around $ 30-50.00 Canadian depending on size . Smaller ones are less
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:55 AM   #989
CaptainSmiley
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello there; longtime lurker, first time poster. I have some issues with a statue I recently purchased and I've been unsuccessful thus far finding the information I need as I try to resolve things with the seller. Hoping you guys can help me out...

I purchased the XM Studios Ms. Marvel statue on ebay. The description didn't mention any damage to the statue, but after opening the box and beginning assembly i noticed a sizable chip missing on the left arm next to the magnet, as well as another chip missing farther down on the arm; both chips are hidden when the arm is inserted into the torso. Also, there is a hole that looks like it was drilled into the torso at the bottom of the left arm slot and it appears to go several inches into the middle of the statue.

The art print and the box layout picture that come with every statue were both missing - since they are both standard I expected them to be there. There are some small things like the box and foam encasing being in worse condition than your typical shelf wear, and one of the pads under the base having fallen off with the base info plate starting to peel back. I figured I have nothing to complain about with the coin not being included since that isn't standard and wasn't mentioned in the description, and since the seller mentioned packing the box in a regular brown shipper, there is nothing to complain about with the original brown shipper also not being included.

I messaged the seller and he told me XM Studios made the chips in the arm after production to aid with the arm's fit and the magnet's hold since the arm is heavy, as he has another XM piece with a similar chip. That explanation seemed like a stretch to me. He also mentioned not remembering receiving any "drawing", referring to the missing art print.

I know these issues probably seem petty, but considering the price of these statues it's pretty frustrating and I'm debating a return. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading.
CaptainSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:33 AM   #990
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmiley View Post
Hello there; longtime lurker, first time poster. I have some issues with a statue I recently purchased and I've been unsuccessful thus far finding the information I need as I try to resolve things with the seller. Hoping you guys can help me out...

I purchased the XM Studios Ms. Marvel statue on ebay. The description didn't mention any damage to the statue, but after opening the box and beginning assembly i noticed a sizable chip missing on the left arm next to the magnet, as well as another chip missing farther down on the arm; both chips are hidden when the arm is inserted into the torso. Also, there is a hole that looks like it was drilled into the torso at the bottom of the left arm slot and it appears to go several inches into the middle of the statue.

The art print and the box layout picture that come with every statue were both missing - since they are both standard I expected them to be there. There are some small things like the box and foam encasing being in worse condition than your typical shelf wear, and one of the pads under the base having fallen off with the base info plate starting to peel back. I figured I have nothing to complain about with the coin not being included since that isn't standard and wasn't mentioned in the description, and since the seller mentioned packing the box in a regular brown shipper, there is nothing to complain about with the original brown shipper also not being included.

I messaged the seller and he told me XM Studios made the chips in the arm after production to aid with the arm's fit and the magnet's hold since the arm is heavy, as he has another XM piece with a similar chip. That explanation seemed like a stretch to me. He also mentioned not remembering receiving any "drawing", referring to the missing art print.

I know these issues probably seem petty, but considering the price of these statues it's pretty frustrating and I'm debating a return. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading.
it almost sounds like a recast...
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote