Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Painter's Pit Stop

Old 01-27-2015, 06:37 PM   #1
moonlightdrive21
Hellboy

New Miniature Figure Model Painting Class at Jerseyfest 2015

Hey guys:

World renowned and multi-award winning super artist “Maya Morland (aka Valloa)” will be sharing her painting secrets in a new miniature figure model painting class at Jerseyfest Academy. The class will be occurring on Friday evening, August 28th, 2015, which is the day before the weekend long vendor show. Register or obtain more information by e-mailing morlandstudios@yahoo.com

http://jerseyfestfair.com/?page_id=3128

moonlightdrive21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:20 PM   #2
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Did not know that this was a thing! I so know what I am doing at the end of August! Thanks a ton for the info Moonlight!

I've never been much of a steady hand for painting stuff, but for that low of a cost I might just have to spring for it.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:58 PM   #3
Sharkey

Moonlight, I saw that there are 3 other classes to be announced. Do you happen to know what their timeframe for announcements is? I am really interested in the two offerings right now, but don't want to choose one right now and lose out on another more preferred one that might show up in the other 3.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:33 AM   #4
moonlightdrive21
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
Moonlight, I saw that there are 3 other classes to be announced. Do you happen to know what their timeframe for announcements is? I am really interested in the two offerings right now, but don't want to choose one right now and lose out on another more preferred one that might show up in the other 3.
Sorry about the delayed response. I'm just seeing your message now. Thanks for your interest.

We expect to announce all classes by the end of February. We will announce them on our news page here: http://jerseyfestfair.com/?page_id=57

You can also subscribe to the Jerseyfest e-mail news updates here: www.jerseyfestfair.com (scroll down to the bottom right)

Dave
moonlightdrive21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:06 AM   #5
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightdrive21 View Post
Sorry about the delayed response. I'm just seeing your message now. Thanks for your interest.

We expect to announce all classes by the end of February. We will announce them on our news page here: http://jerseyfestfair.com/?page_id=57

You can also subscribe to the Jerseyfest e-mail news updates here: www.jerseyfestfair.com (scroll down to the bottom right)

Dave
Cool thanks Dave. Me and the wife are really looking forward to August now!