Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-30-2016, 08:43 AM   #391
CallMeTheDoctor
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I think you need to brush up on what's considered rude or not lol
CallMeTheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:13 AM   #392
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeTheDoctor View Post
I think you need to brush up on what's considered rude or not lol
Its an opinion! Its not rude. Its not hurting anyone by voicing his opinion and its free speech. He is not demanding any changes or abusing anyone. So, if it looks bad like a 2 year old painted it to him then that is not rude, its just his opinion.

Whats wrong with people today that take eveything to the heart and think everything negative said about a piece is considered rude? I dont get why people get offended so easily and are whimpy like oh its rude? He said one comment about how he viewed it and that does not mean hes being rude..

Now, it would be rude if he was demanding the artist to change it and not being polite to others about it, but him stating why he doesnt like it is not rude. So maybe, you should brush up on what is rude because if anyone was rude it was the moderator.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:17 AM   #393
addic
The X-Men

addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:20 AM   #394
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Thanks!
Old 11-30-2016, 10:00 AM   #395
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

I'm sorry but saying a 2 year old painted it IS rude. He could have easily said he just doesn't like the paint on it. Did he though? No. Anyway drop it now. Let's all just appreciate the statue and keep it friendly in here. Thank you.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:18 AM   #396
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Its an opinion! Its not rude. Its not hurting anyone by voicing his opinion and its free speech. He is not demanding any changes or abusing anyone. So, if it looks bad like a 2 year old painted it to him then that is not rude, its just his opinion.

Whats wrong with people today that take eveything to the heart and think everything negative said about a piece is considered rude? I dont get why people get offended so easily and are whimpy like oh its rude? He said one comment about how he viewed it and that does not mean hes being rude..

Now, it would be rude if he was demanding the artist to change it and not being polite to others about it, but him stating why he doesnt like it is not rude. So maybe, you should brush up on what is rude because if anyone was rude it was the moderator.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM   #397
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
I'm sorry but saying a 2 year old painted it IS rude. He could have easily said he just doesn't like the paint on it. Did he though? No. Anyway drop it now. Let's all just appreciate the statue and keep it friendly in here. Thank you.
I agree lets drop it and we shouldnt let an opinion bother us so much even if he said it looks like a 2 year old its still his view. He wasnt being mean to anyone.

I love the base and think the paint is amazing! Im not getting all upset if it sounds rude to some people because thats how it makes him feel and it looks to him like a 2 year old painted it.. Thats ok because I still like it. Why is him speaking his truthful opinion considered to be rude? He wasnt being abusive and by him stating how he feels shouldnt result in a moderator threatening to kick him off is ridiculous. I can understand if a memeber is being abusive or harrassing complaints that dont stop then after some warnings a removal..

Your super moderator said first and final warning like this guy did a huge threat or something bad but all he did was say his opinion the way he sees it.

We are still nice about it to others and he said why he did not like it because in other words it looks like amateur work to him. He said what the paint job looked to him and he was honest. Why does he have to say it differently and cover up his truth?

Do you tell Mr. Wonderful from Shark Tank not to be so truthful when he turns down someone on the Tank that has a bad business idea when it might be good? Sometimes to some people it may sound a little rude, but for others we want to hear the full truth. He did not curse. He didnt say anything disrespectful to other members nor did he say anything bad to the artist to change it. So, why not allow him to voice his opinion with his Thoughts? If it looks like a 2 year old painted it then thats fine because thats how he feels and that does not make it rude. He simply explained why he didnt like the paint job. Its rude if he kept repeating it and demanded for something differnt with no respect.

Maybe we all should be soldiers and robots and all be super courteous with only one opinion for all... If we are rude, off with there head.... We are moving to a super soldier world that will have to speak the way the authorities tell us to or else... Like in cuba if you speak up you get arrested... Thanks

No one was hurt and we can all move forward. The base is great and I love the LED features on it. She will look cool next to the Ninjas and Kitana..
Old 11-30-2016, 11:08 AM   #398
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

You agree to drop it and then go deep into it again. Like I said he could have worded it differently. "Oh I'm not liking that base at all" or "don't like that paint work on the base". Saying a 2 year old painted it is rude regardless of whether it's his opinion or not. If I honestly hated the base and to me it looked like a child painted it, I wouldn't say that on here because it can offend the artist. What part of that can you not comprehend? Yes he hasn't been rude to people or tried to start something but have some decency with how you word stuff. Just simply say you don't like the paint on the base.

Stating it the way he did is rude. It's simple as that. This is a private owned site and it has rules you have to follow. If you don't like the rules, then you can go. Nobody is making you stay here. Now don't try and defend it again and let's seriously move on from this now...

Last edited by SARFARAZ; 11-30-2016 at 11:11 AM.
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:49 AM   #399
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
This is a private owned site and it has rules you have to follow. If you don't like the rules, then you can go. Nobody is making you stay here. Now don't try and defend it again and let's seriously move on from this now...
I guess this is my new favorite animated gif...

Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:52 AM   #400
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
I guess this is my new favorite animated gif...

lol

Saves me from typing...

*walks into thread*

*walks out*
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote