Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 09-11-2017, 10:57 AM   #61
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

This and Wolverine Juggernaut are gonna be sweet. To everyone else stoked, congrats.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:12 PM   #62
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
This and Wolverine Juggernaut are gonna be sweet. To everyone else stoked, congrats.
I like almost all of Iron studios dioramas. I think superman vs doomsday is so underrated. It has such a presence. I have Batman vs bane on Pre order and as you can tell by my name, I will definitely be pre ordering wolverine vs Juggernaut
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:37 PM   #63
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I could not have agreed more WolverineFan!
As a big fan of the big man, I am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to pre-order the Wolverine vs Juggernaut diorama.
Free, available display space is worth more than pure gold in my display room at home but I just have to get this diorama no matter what... Juggy simply looks too good to pass on! *(And okay, Wolverine does not look too shabby either )

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I like almost all of Iron studios dioramas. I think superman vs doomsday is so underrated. It has such a presence. I have Batman vs bane on Pre order and as you can tell by my name, I will definitely be pre ordering wolverine vs Juggernaut
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #64
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
That Superman vs Dooms is totally underrated.
I think Wolverine vs Juggs is on Sideshow for a watch alert. Search Iron Studios and it should pop up. I got emailed for both Wolverine and Weapon X when they went up for preorder.
With low ES- This guy ain't missing out on such a cool piece.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:27 PM   #65
WolverineFan
I am da law!

I keep checking for the preorder because I'm afraid I'm going to miss it. Not sure how many sideshow will get on their website. I'm on their rsvp list so I should get a notification when it pops up. I'm super excited for this piece. I can't wait to see what Iron Studios next diorama will be.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:14 PM   #66
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
I could not have agreed more WolverineFan!
As a big fan of the big man, I am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to pre-order the Wolverine vs Juggernaut diorama.
Free, available display space is worth more than pure gold in my display room at home but I just have to get this diorama no matter what... Juggy simply looks too good to pass on! *(And okay, Wolverine does not look too shabby either )

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer
A very nice collection of Juggs in that picture there!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:19 PM   #67
Indomitus

Just my opinion (which would have little value to this thread being it is for Iron Studios) but the Bane from Sideshow compared to the one here is no comparison. I recommend checking that one out even though it's on Waitlist. For $650 look at your options....

In case anyone missed the Sideshow link for Iron Studios Bane V Bat...
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...tudios-903069/

Sideshow Bane...
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...tibles-300428/
Old 09-15-2017, 10:19 PM   #68
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
Just my opinion (which would have little value to this thread being it is for Iron Studios) but the Bane from Sideshow compared to the one here is no comparison. I recommend checking that one out even though it's on Waitlist. For $650 look at your options....

In case anyone missed the Sideshow link for Iron Studios Bane V Bat...
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...tudios-903069/

Sideshow Bane...
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...tibles-300428/
Well for one, this one is a diorama and the other is a solo piece. So I wouldn't really compare the two. I bought this because I like diorama pieces and the story they tell. The sideshow bane is awesome don't get me wrong but it's not for me personally
Old 09-15-2017, 10:19 PM   #69
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I agree that SS Bane is outright better on his own, I prefer the two characters intertwined telling their story first hand. So though you have a point, I'll take Batman vs Bane over just Bane or for that matter just Batman (and there are better Batman's too).
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 11:25 PM   #70
Indomitus

Quote:
Well for one, this one is a diorama and the other is a solo piece. So I wouldn't really compare the two. I bought this because I like diorama pieces and the story they tell. The sideshow bane is awesome don't get me wrong but it's not for me personally
True about diorama vs solo being different pieces and maybe ultimately for different target audiences.

Although I may dislike the designs here, happy to see it getting some needed attention.....