Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-13-2021, 08:48 AM   #1
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

D&D and new Magic the Gathering?

Any idea when we might see the D&D stuff and new MtG pieces?

I'm really interested to see what direction they take the D&D line! I've got both MtG pieces PO'd and hope we don't see another "two and done" like P1 did.
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 05:37 AM   #2
BriniGurhi
Doh!

I'm really looking forward to new magic in the universe of Dungeons and Dragons. I'm sure it will be very cool. I would like to introduce a new magic specifically in the Dungeons and Dragons of the 5th OoC. I hope they will add something new in terms of spells. And then it will smell like a hack that Besesda has been doing for 5 years. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (Sorry). It boiled over. A new fallout is a shame, of course. but not the point. It is very interesting how the new magic will be worked out. Will new elements be added or will the base be removed from the old one: https://dndguide.net/
BriniGurhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 06:29 AM   #3
RoseParr
Doh!

Idk. I hope soon
RoseParr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 07:11 PM   #4
Thor57
Teen Titans

I’ve asked on this board and Facebook and got nothing each time. I fear they are letting this license just lapse. Maybe the two MtG pieces they put out didn’t sell as well as they’d hoped so they bailed. I soooo wanted a Drizzt. ��
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 07:17 PM   #5
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
I’ve asked on this board and Facebook and got nothing each time. I fear they are letting this license just lapse. Maybe the two MtG pieces they put out didn’t sell as well as they’d hoped so they bailed.
This is likely very true, unfortunately.

To put it into perspective, I'm actually a huge MTG fan/player and I very much like the Liliana and Chandra statues. That said, I can't just drop a grand on every statue, across every line I like. It sucks but you get priced out eventually, when I'm already committed to completing a few lines I'm into now. If they were priced at the $500-600 range (and I understand why they aren't), I'd have been much more willing to pull the trigger.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote