Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-08-2018, 11:14 AM   #361
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

I’m surprised by this too. She went up for preorder nearly 13 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Wow, with an EX ES of only 750 and it still isn't sold out after being up for PO after close to a year?
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:28 AM   #362
SONICobra
Batman

the movie was terrible, i dont think theres a lot of people spending big bucks on anything dceu related. i wonder how sales are going for P1's $1000 JL statues...
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:34 AM   #363
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
the movie was terrible, i dont think theres a lot of people spending big bucks on anything dceu related. i wonder how sales are going for P1's $1000 JL statues...
True. You're probably totally right though, if Suicide Squad had been a better movie, sales would probably be better too.

Too bad it wasn't that good, because Harley's look in the movie is one of the best Harley costumes ever done (IMO) and Margot was awesome.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:37 AM   #364
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
I have Ultimate WW and Superman pre-ordered being that MOS and WW are 2 of my favorite comic movies of all time. They were both really good. The DCEU hate has sorta went too far IMHO. I will give you Suicide Squad was god awful just a terrible movie.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:55 AM   #365
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Outside of Wonder Woman I'm not buying anything. Hopeful Aquaman and Shazam interest me more.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #366
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
I have Ultimate WW and Superman pre-ordered being that MOS and WW are 2 of my favorite comic movies of all time. They were both really good. The DCEU hate has sorta went too far IMHO. I will give you Suicide Squad was god awful just a terrible movie.
i almost ordered superman as well, just like you i love MOS. i was going to display it with their 1/3 bale batman but that one didnt do it for me so i just put the kibosh on the whole thing

if the new sirens / birds of prey mash up movie or whatever they want to call it now does well this could become more popular
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:18 PM   #367
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
i almost ordered superman as well, just like you i love MOS. i was going to display it with their 1/3 bale batman but that one didnt do it for me so i just put the kibosh on the whole thing

if the new sirens / birds of prey mash up movie or whatever they want to call it now does well this could become more popular
Margot actually has 4 Harley projects listed on her IMDB page - Birds of Prey, Suicide Squad 2, an untitled Joker/Harley movie and Gotham Sirens.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:28 PM   #368
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Margot actually has 4 Harley projects listed on her IMDB page - Birds of Prey, Suicide Squad 2, an untitled Joker/Harley movie and Gotham Sirens.
Any word on who's playing catwoman?
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:31 PM   #369
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Any word on who's playing catwoman?
The only thing I've read is rumors that Haley Bennett will play her.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:24 PM   #370
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
In general both MCU and DCEU related movie statues have never really sold all that well. Except for a few exceptions of course like the mentioned Exclusives for Prime 1's 1/3 WW Ultimate and Superman pieces. But then again they only had a 350 edition size.

I think I'm one of the few who's currently going all in on the 1/3 Justice League line. I've got the 6 preordered, but I don't want the tactical suit, if that ever does goes up for preorder.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote