Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 04-14-2014, 12:37 PM   #131
grphyx1
Kingpin

I saw somewhere that the covergirl re-release will be not limited?! I wonder if they'll tighten up the paint apps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
DC will probably release this twice like they are with Superman/Wonder Woman kiss statue. Looks like they are also doing split releases. The Harley BW and Harley Covergirls are both being re-released.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #132
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I was thrilled by this statue the monent it was announced, been a huge fan of the Hush run. One of my favorite bats stories.

Can't wait to get mine, i expect it later this month

The review was great, my only gripe with this piece is its small scale
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:01 PM   #133
dharper
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

A couple of iphone pics of mine. I really like how this came out.

dharper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #134
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

dharper congrats, it looks grreat next to the superman/wonderwoman duo
Old 04-23-2014, 04:10 PM   #135
BurningRage
Inhumans

BBTS finally has this in stock.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:34 PM   #136
Gustavo Freire
Jubilee

I had this statue preordered for some time and the I decided to cancel it so I could get the Batman PF by Sideshow. Well, I could not resist and placed the order for this diorama statue today considering the piece is in stock at last. Looks simply amazing.
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:21 AM   #137
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I just got my BBTS pile of loot delivered today and this beauty was this shipment. I couldn't be more happy on how this statue turned out. I know some feel that the solid colors and lack of shading is a bit of a turn off, but for me it doesn't take away for the incredible sculpt. While I didn't go over it with a magnifying glass, the paints look quite good. I like how the steam pieces and attached by magnets with incredibly reduces the chance of break on the steam pieces. My three DC detolf cases are full so unless there's something amazing that will make me pull something out my display case, this will be it for DCC. pretty much hit max capacity.

Number 1853. So highly doubtful there's a split release
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #138
Gustavo Freire
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I just got my BBTS pile of loot delivered today and this beauty was this shipment. I couldn't be more happy on how this statue turned out. I know some feel that the solid colors and lack of shading is a bit of a turn off, but for me it doesn't take away for the incredible sculpt. While I didn't go over it with a magnifying glass, the paints look quite good. I like how the steam pieces and attached by magnets with incredibly reduces the chance of break on the steam pieces. My three DC detolf cases are full so unless there's something amazing that will make me pull something out my display case, this will be it for DCC. pretty much hit max capacity.

Number 1853. So highly doubtful there's a split release
Well, I'm very, very anxious to receive mine. I'm sure it will display beautifuly. Sculpting and paint job do look very nice and that is pretty enough to me.
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #139
koten
Loki

Received this statue from BBTS recently. Absolutely amazing piece! I'm so blown away and happy with the quality on this one. Easily my favorite DCD statue I think they ever made.
koten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:17 AM   #140
Lionore

Here are my shots of this absolutely stunning DCD statue, along with the Call to arms, these are my favourite Batman related statues DCD has released so far.

Enjoy the pictures: