Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-11-2024, 07:15 PM   #11
jawa70
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post
They are slow, I think I'm the only person on here that would not recommend them. Maybe in stock would be ok, but my preorder experience has put them on my do not buy list.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Just about every pre-order I’ve had with them, I’ve had to send multiple e-mails to get an invoice sent to pay the remainder. It’s a bit disconcerting seeing something which had been released months ago now showing sold out at most other retailers and not knowing if you will ever receive it. I’ve also had it happen for an item which was in stock. I finally decided to just go ahead and order the remaining items I had pre-ordered elsewhere and forego my deposits (luckily only about $65 total) just to guarantee receiving them and avoid the stress of wondering if I will ever receive it and the hassle of having to follow up. I feel as if I hadn’t followed up on the items I did receive, I would never have been contacted or sent invoices at all. And in case anyone was wondering, the items I did buy elsewhere, I never did get an invoice for, but that’s what I expected. That being said, I did get a good deal from them during a buy one get one 50% off sale which helped me justify losing my remaining deposits. So going forward, though he seems like an ok guy, to me it’s just not worth the uncertainty and hassle.
jawa70 is offline   Reply With Quote