Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 02-24-2022, 09:13 PM   #11
mattikebukuro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Would be interested but there will probably be issues on importation if it's made out of stainless steel ...
mattikebukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:08 AM   #12
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFiniteMage111 View Post
Please do not get on here telling people what to do with your passive aggressiveness.

I saw that thread and there wasn't any clear indication that they were the same frostmourne considering you suggested it was a Chinese/Asian market only. So with that said when I see something on the Blizzard store, which is US based, for all I know the one you posted could have been a cheap rip off and not related at all. After all, there are many cheap replicas being made.

I posted the link for it to the official Blizzard website first under that assumption so go kick rocks and stop being a sore loser about it.
"Passive aggression"? I merely informed you there was already a thread about it - with several pics and a video for those interested. And that duplicating threads is ill-advised. Maybe a smiley would have made it more palatable?

The product is clearly the same and an official one. The fact I suggested it might have been for the Asian market only back then doesn't change that, it was just a disclaimer to keep people's expectations in check. You're only segmenting the attention it gets when you post several threads for the same product, which just isn't efficient in a forum - this isn't Facebook. That's all there is to it. No one "loses" here, this isn't a race, but a resource repository.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:35 PM   #13
NFiniteMage111
Frackin!

Interesting how many months it has been and still no reveal of it yet. Looking forward to buying it eventually.
NFiniteMage111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 12:41 AM   #14
NFiniteMage111
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
"Passive aggression"? I merely informed you there was already a thread about it - with several pics and a video for those interested. And that duplicating threads is ill-advised. Maybe a smiley would have made it more palatable?

This:

Quote:
Please do not open new threads for topics that already have one on the forum.
is not "merely informing". That is telling someone what to do in which case you do not have that authority and therefore is very rude of you. Do not do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
The product is clearly the same and an official one. The fact I suggested it might have been for the Asian market only back then doesn't change that, it was just a disclaimer to keep people's expectations in check. You're only segmenting the attention it gets when you post several threads for the same product, which just isn't efficient in a forum - this isn't Facebook. That's all there is to it. No one "loses" here, this isn't a race, but a resource repository.
No, it was not clearly the same product nor clearly official. You were posting a speculation thread of unofficial leaked images in which case there was no confirmation or reason that it may not be from another company and based on that it does change that since you had nothing officially sourced from Blizzard. I had less reason to assume it was official than not. It doesn't matter if you said "might" or attempted to keep anyone's expectations in check as there was never any official Blizzard source that you listed so I was within reason to assume it could have been a different replica being made specific for the Chinese market given the Chinese lettering. There have been several company's making different Warcraft products based out of Asia.

I'm not segmenting the attention because your thread could have potentially been about a different product. So do not attempt to fault me for something that was not clearly sourced from an official Blizzard source and that I had a reasonable stance to assume it could have been a different company. I did not post several threads, stop exaggerating and lying, I've only posted one thread on one topic that had an official Blizzard source directly from their website.

If your thread had an official announcement with a post or link from Blizzard's website or their Twitter and THEN I had made this thread after I would not be making this argument with you. But because you posted unofficial leaked images not sourced from Blizzard I had reasonable doubt to assume it could be a different replica based out of China for the Asian market. So do not attempt to fault me when there is a reasonable grey area here except that you are lying and attempting to tell me I had no room to not be sure.
NFiniteMage111 is offline   Reply With Quote