Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 02-05-2022, 09:43 PM   #711
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I've done some research and it seems that the Batman Black & White line is back among other lines like the DC Designer Series and Harley Quinn Red, White & Black.

Quote from McFarlane's Website:

McFarlane Toys? huge success story with their DC Multiverse action figures is getting bigger and better as they announce they are further expanding their relationship with DC and Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP). McFarlane Toys have entered into a global licensing agreement with WBCP to unleash a new line of McFarlane Toys designed statues, busts, and figures based on DC?s expansive roster of iconic characters. Fans and collectors can look forward to an array of McFarlane Toys created DC Direct collectibles under legendary artist Todd McFarlane?s creative direction coming in 2022.

McFarlane will also manage current DC Direct inventory.

Under McFarlane Toys, DC Direct will continue to produce high-quality collectibles, including fan-favorite lines DC Designer Series, Batman Black & White, and Harley Quinn Red, White & Black.

In 2020, McFarlane Toys launched its successful DC Multiverse line with ultra-posable action figures and vehicles to bring dozens of iconic DC characters based on the comic books, video games, and feature films to life at mass specialty retailers globally. McFarlane Toys? DC Multiverse line is one of the top-selling action figure lines in the US.

McFarlane Toys will continue to sell and market all the current and upcoming pre-ordered DC offerings.

https://mcfarlane.com/news/mcfarlane...-announcement/
Interesting that the announcement is still found there. If I recall, it was taken down from IG (or some other social media platform where I first saw it), so it had me questioning how thorough the "return" of these lines will be. As said, just finishing off what was already solicited? Or actually seeing brand new stuff (which, to date, we have not).
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:44 PM   #712
Roland
Doh!

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Interesting that the announcement is still found there. If I recall, it was taken down from IG (or some other social media platform where I first saw it), so it had me questioning how thorough the "return" of these lines will be. As said, just finishing off what was already solicited? Or actually seeing brand new stuff (which, to date, we have not).
I think (and I hope) we will see new stuff (maybe in 2023? ) but if they just release the announced statues, I won't be too disappointed because I'm also collecting the X-Men line by Iron Studios and I don't know where to expose so many statues .
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 07:04 AM   #713
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Latest Addition to The Collection. (: Miller TDKR Amored Batman B&W statue.

PS: Ah ! may be i should have sent this to Post Everytime You get a New DCD Piece thread...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	429ffa02-71c5-47c4-b3dc-cf72d934f48d.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	151009  
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 05:37 PM   #714
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

It looks like The Batman Black and White line goes on. (: Here are the new pre-order Batman b&ws, i saw in an online store.

Batman Black & White (Oliver Coipel)
Batman Black & White (Freddie E. Williams)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	623f9ee9-e25d-42d4-b503-42d3b32efa67.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	151641   Click image for larger version

Name:	ec5be997-f63a-4dc8-9c14-cab363b87ad5.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	151642  
Old 07-14-2022, 05:52 PM   #715
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

Are the new ones pvc now? Someone mentioned it in the BSC channel last night. Wanted to find out.
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 04:02 AM   #716
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrenchcoat View Post
Are the new ones pvc now? Someone mentioned it in the BSC channel last night. Wanted to find out.
No, They are resin but there is still a deffirence. The previous ones before the last two that i sent pics were polyresin.

I don't like the pose of Batman Black & White (Freddie E. Williams) statue btw... It is like '' weeee weeee, fly to your freedom little bat weee...''. kind of pose is like a scene from FreeWilly lol and man, i watched some national geographic alright, you should never touch a bat, bats carry bacteria and viruses which are very deadly to humans. A Bat's immune system is very advenced, it can handle those germs, bacterias, viruses that live on itself but if they pass on to you somehow, you are a dead man. No way of cure, you are done, caput.
Old 07-15-2022, 07:25 AM   #717
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrenchcoat View Post
There is a video on FB with someone showing how flexible the various parts of the new B&W Batmonster piece are. The piece is listed as made of "resin" at least on the BBTS website. I really don't know what this all means, or who it bothers (or not), but that's what I've seen so far.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 08:53 AM   #718
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

Ok. Thanks for the info
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 12:56 PM   #719
Gothamite
Phoenix

The Brian Bolland B&W (from Killing Joke), Mignola Gotham by Gaslight, and Freddie E. Williams statues were all announced back in 2020.

Only truly new one so far is the Olivier Coipel Jace Fox Batman. And yeah, these things cost almost as much as the 1/6-scale Designer Series statues now.

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 04:58 PM   #720
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Batman B&W Gotham by Gaslight (Mignola) statue ordered

Batman B&W Killing Joke (Boland) statue ordered

I was actually about to pull the trigger on Batman Who Laughs B&W which i found in a local store as well, but may be later. It seems like they have crap ton of it in their stock so no need to hurry.