Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 11-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #41
bran
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpsta View Post
bran she is looking great!!!...and i think you told me one time you do not air brush and you paint by hand brush...well this is so amazing how you make such great shadows and high lights..and no brush strokes keep th wip pics coming i myself paint..and when your pics post i learn something new all the time...AMAZING BRO!
Thanks skorpsta, Yes I still work with a brush, because I don't have airbrush. Despite your kindness, I think there are some little brush strokes that I have to disappear before reposting other pictures. Soon more photos with a little more advanced.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #42
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Thanks skorpsta, Yes I still work with a brush, because I don't have airbrush. Despite your kindness, I think there are some little brush strokes that I have to disappear before reposting other pictures. Soon more photos with a little more advanced.
I think you do a fantastic job with just a handbrush, if you really want to eliminate more of the brushstrokes you should try a product called floetrol, its a paint conditioner additive, Danno recomended it awhile back and it really helps with the spreading of the paint.
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...light=floetrol
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:44 PM   #43
bran
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
I think you do a fantastic job with just a handbrush, if you really want to eliminate more of the brushstrokes you should try a product called floetrol, its a paint conditioner additive, Danno recomended it awhile back and it really helps with the spreading of the paint.
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...light=floetrol
Thank you Warhead for the link, I do not know and I don't know if this product is marketed in France. I'll find out
Old 11-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #44
bran
U talkin' to me?

Small update...

Red has been put on the whole character. I paint in brown belt, holster and strap on his left arm. This color will serve as my base, then I'll ask the right colors. I also left a green line along the cape, which allows me to see my colors ...

I will also take the headband in red metal, and finish the cape and the base. Then resumption of colors to look better and I repost other pictures.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:40 AM   #45
bran
U talkin' to me?

I continue by laying strips of red and gloves, I also place a little green around the edges of the wrapper to help me see the harmony of colors ...

The green on the cape is a mistake on my part, it's necessary that the cape is the same color as the clothes, I suddenly changes. I made a red line on the edges of the cape. The leather of the belt are made from brown, violet and black.

There are still some details to fine tune, I'll do that at the last moment with custom finishes....
Old 11-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #46
bran
U talkin' to me?

I post here, the beginning of the changes made on the bust of Gamora. The idea is to put a hood, she carries a sword and the belt is different (without holster) ...

The right arm was completely changed to reflect adequately the sword and the hand also redone.

The custom finish ....

I still have to ask the sub-layer and start painting ....
Old 11-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #47
BlackPanther991
Nightwing

Very intersting to look what you do ..congrats to your customized busts and to your fantastic paint !!!
BlackPanther991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #48
bran
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPanther991 View Post
Very intersting to look what you do ..congrats to your customized busts and to your fantastic paint !!!
Thank you for your interest, it makes me happy !
Old 11-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #49
bran
U talkin' to me?

Some photos of early skin Gamora .....

To be continued...
Old 11-14-2010, 12:28 AM   #50
skorpsta
Ghost

once again bran...i gots to tell ya i love your work..its so clean and sharp!
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote