Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-15-2020, 08:32 PM   #11
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

How dare a company who employs people charge you for a replacement that is outside of their terms of agreement and is not standard business practice? They should just ask their employees to work for free, in a rent free warehouse, source free material, and then ship it for free.

That's great that Prime 1 was able to help you!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:41 PM   #12
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
How do they send you a single fingernail?
They can't as its attach to the hand and arm..So the arm had to be replace..I love this statue and to have it perfect again is awesome..Thanks for good comments guys, keep collecting and be safe!
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 01:30 AM   #13
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

---
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:18 AM   #14
clutch
Sailor Moon

OP broke his statue that he bought from Sideshow. Prime 1 wasn't obligated to do a thing. They sold him a replacement part because Sideshow didn't have any left. Why so snarky?
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:20 AM   #15
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
2 months ago i had my man cave painted..Turn out great but one statue got broken during the move..yes very sad..My prime one dog alien..The right finger nail broke off and I could not find it either and still can't..Contact Prime one and ask if they get a me a replacement part..They said they would get back to me and they did.Yes they did charge me but it was fair price.Got it today mint in box..I bought this thru sideshow and they told me tough luck past 30 days.Again thank you Prime one! you rock!

Thanks tonytiger for sharing your experience with us here, and it's good to hear that you got your part replaced by Prime 1

I had a similar experience with Sideshow as well we're I bought the Hush Huntress with them and when I got it there was a part of hair broken off, one of her arms were not fitting correctly and all wobbly and the big crossbow was all broken. Long story short when I told SS they just said sorry cannot get you any replacements we will offer you some money or return the item. Fair enough I accepted the broken hair I can fix that the wobbly arm well I probably wouldn't use that arm anyway, and with the crossbow well I got in contact with Prime 1 (and also mentioned it Sideshow)

Prime 1 said the same thing to me as they said to you and they came good and send a big crossbow to Sideshow with the little crossbow as well.

In the meantime without me asking or accepting Sideshow decided to give me money. When they got the crossbows from Prime 1 they wanted me to pay for shipping to here $100 when I question that their reply was, will waive it this time but normally if a customer requests an item they gotta pay for the shipping.

So the point of all this from what I learnt (about Sideshow) is that they didn't even give it a go to try and get me a replacement part and Yes I was still within my warranty period and they just wanted to pay me out and then they wanted me to pay for the delivery of the replacement part and the little crossbow as well WTF. That's Sideshow for you!

All I can say is Thanks Prime 1 for sending me a replacement crossbow.
mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:27 AM   #16
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
2 months ago i had my man cave painted..Turn out great but one statue got broken during the move..yes very sad..My prime one dog alien..The right finger nail broke off and I could not find it either and still can't..Contact Prime one and ask if they get a me a replacement part..They said they would get back to me and they did.Yes they did charge me but it was fair price.Got it today mint in box..I bought this thru sideshow and they told me tough luck past 30 days.Again thank you Prime one! you rock!
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 07:18 PM   #17
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs up

Quote:
Gratz! GJ Prime1Studio
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:40 PM   #18
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
They can't as its attach to the hand and arm..So the arm had to be replace..I love this statue and to have it perfect again is awesome..Thanks for good comments guys, keep collecting and be safe!
I agree with you - well-done PRIME1 for sorting this out for you.

Also thanks to you for posting the positive feedback - too much negativity in the world right now.

I'm not surprised at Sideshow's responses, but I'm really pleased it all worked out for you eventually.

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote