Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-19-2020, 11:55 AM   #1681
ACalica917
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I've been over this already. They dismissed it because I filed the dispute past the 180 day window from the date of the transaction. I don't want be doing this publicly and it's not like I'm in the thread demanding my money every day. There's been weeks I haven't said anything. There just comes a point where you feel like enough is enough. Pretty soon I'm just going to have to unload in the Facebook groups if Chad doesn't make this right and that won't be good for anybody.
I hate to admit it but that’s how the last guy finally got his resolution. Everyone jumped on him and called him a whiner/complainer but I seriously felt for him and didn’t think he was a bad guy. He had a valid point that was driven to extensive means. If you choose to “unload” on the FB groups, Just be prepared to be hear it from TH supporters. Personally, I don’t like when others tell me how to feel about the money I rightfully spent/want refunded. That should only be between company/customer but I can understand the frustration when there is no communication from the company’s side. With that in mind, I think you should send a message to the FB group moderators. They seem to get Chad’s attention more effectively.
ACalica917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 12:28 PM   #1682
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
I've been over this already. They dismissed it because I filed the dispute past the 180 day window from the date of the transaction. I don't want be doing this publicly and it's not like I'm in the thread demanding my money every day. There's been weeks I haven't said anything. There just comes a point where you feel like enough is enough. Pretty soon I'm just going to have to unload in the Facebook groups if Chad doesn't make this right and that won't be good for anybody.
They were always quick to respond to me in the past about questions, so I defended them. But as soon as I needed to modify or cancel an order, crickets. Maybe all those loud people were right. At this point, it's just easier to get the statue in and sell it. Hopefully they don't cancel my order and not refund me. I still like their stuff though.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 01:07 PM   #1683
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACalica917 View Post
I hate to admit it but that’s how the last guy finally got his resolution. Everyone jumped on him and called him a whiner/complainer but I seriously felt for him and didn’t think he was a bad guy. He had a valid point that was driven to extensive means. If you choose to “unload” on the FB groups, Just be prepared to be hear it from TH supporters. Personally, I don’t like when others tell me how to feel about the money I rightfully spent/want refunded. That should only be between company/customer but I can understand the frustration when there is no communication from the company’s side. With that in mind, I think you should send a message to the FB group moderators. They seem to get Chad’s attention more effectively.
Appreciate the advice. Thankfully I didn't have to go that far I'm glad to report my refund was processed this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
They were always quick to respond to me in the past about questions, so I defended them. But as soon as I needed to modify or cancel an order, crickets. Maybe all those loud people were right. At this point, it's just easier to get the statue in and sell it. Hopefully they don't cancel my order and not refund me. I still like their stuff though.
Hope they get back to you soon. After they emailed me this morning that the refund was processed it was in my account an hour later.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:04 AM   #1684
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I briefly watched Chad's video from yesterday but since it was all about Hordak I did not pay much attention (it does look fantastic though).

Since I jumped through it, I saw that Hordak is going to be a mixed media statue with a fabric cape. I do not know if Chad mentioned this but is he going to start that with the Super Powers line? I hate that type of mixed media statues and I truly hope that Chad is not even considering doing this with upcoming Super Powers statues.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:26 AM   #1685
MapleDonut
Justice League

His MOTU line is continuing the style established with previous SS line.

SP maquettes won't be mixed media.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:43 AM   #1686
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

So I am assuming that the prior MOTU were mixed media? I was never big on Masters of the Universe so those were not items that I ever paid attention too.

I would not have think he would have switched to a different format but one never knows I guess.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:57 AM   #1687
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Yes cloth capes and fabric cloths

Chad did say a while ago there are 4 lines, I think he had stated other scales

No he didn't mention with SP line about cloth, but I would think gh stays with sculpted, MOTU He Man, Skely had cloth so he wanted to keep that up, also Super Heros keep theier capes on so they can keep them sculpted but MOTU take their capes off.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:17 AM   #1688
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

From Chad, new He, Skel getting made.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 02:23 PM   #1689
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Appreciate the advice. Thankfully I didn't have to go that far I'm glad to report my refund was processed this morning.

Hope they get back to you soon. After they emailed me this morning that the refund was processed it was in my account an hour later.
Good to hear. I only canceled the one statue as I am narrowing my collecting focus to just Batman and friends/villains. I'm hearing I might get a refund at the end of this month. The only other time I canceled a statue was with P1 and got the refund in 2 days. TH charges a whopping 25% for cancellations and then makes people wait months for a refund. I challenge TH to do better.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 05:16 PM   #1690
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Good to hear. I only canceled the one statue as I am narrowing my collecting focus to just Batman and friends/villains. I'm hearing I might get a refund at the end of this month. The only other time I canceled a statue was with P1 and got the refund in 2 days. TH charges a whopping 25% for cancellations and then makes people wait months for a refund. I challenge TH to do better.
Was there a reason given why it would take until the end of the month to issue a refund? I'm surprised there are still refund issues. Well, I never understood them in the first place, but there was some excuse that I thought had been remedied.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote