Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 10-28-2017, 12:45 PM   #1
moviemonster
Justice League

Marvel Legacy

I don’t know much about the legacy event that marble is doing. Would anyone here know if this event will bring back the real Bruce Banner Hulk or if we’re only going to be seeing the faux mohawk totally awesome Hulk?

The Incredible Hulk is and has always been my favorite Marvel character so for me having my favorite character killed and replaced by the garbage they are using to fill his spot is rediculous. Sorry for the rant but I almost feel like they got the idea for this new Hulk from a 4 yr old. Again, sorry for the rant and I don’t mean to offend anyone that enjoys the current incarnation.
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:04 PM   #2
FJC
Midnighter

Marvel won't be happy until old time reader don't know or recognize any of their characters. The writers at Marvel won't stop until they change the race, sexual preference, or gender of their popular characters. If you complain too much about the changes, you'll run the risk of being labeled a bigot or a racist. So, I just stopped buying all the toilet paper Marvel has been printing and calling comics of late. I won't spend a penny on their garbage.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 11:40 AM   #3
moviemonster
Justice League

That’s a shame. It’s definitely not a race thing because I don’t even know what race the person tuning into the Hulk is right now. So does this Hulk style his hair before or after he turns green? Maybe this is the totally Awesome direction Marvel wants for the Hulk next adventure????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4ABE73B5-2549-467D-92D2-63CC4897072D.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	109096  
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 02:36 PM   #4
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Amadeus Cho, this new Hulk, is Korean American, to answer your question about his ethnicity. Also, we have a Legacy thread started here:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=160279

Last edited by wktf; 10-29-2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Specified his ethnicity from Asian to Korean American.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote