Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-26-2017, 08:57 AM   #41
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Harley, Joker, Wonder Woman and Superman will all be mine. This scale is perfect to build a nice diverse collection of DC characters that doesn't require an addition be built onto your house.
Exactly what some of us have been waiting an age for right buddy?
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:31 AM   #42
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
I hear you, and I don't think I stand a chance once the line really gets going. After JL it's Batman's family and rogues gallery that I'm looking forward to as well. I would also love a classic Perez Teen Titans team, and I would probably have a weak spot for Flash's rogues gallery as well, especially Captain Cold.
I second this while I will get the JLA line up I am looking for more unique pieces that have not been done maybe Mongo, toyman, Lex Luthor in a suit, adam strange, Dr Fate, Hawkman, shazam, atom smasher, promethus...those are what I am really interested in.

Also would love to see Flash Rogue Gallery we get plenty of statues of Batman and his rogues gallery
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:32 AM   #43
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
Arghh, as someone who's been calling for Bowen to do DC for close to 15 years, I'm going to have to get all of these.
I have also been calling for the EXACT same thing so I also have no choice but to go all in on this line
Old 07-26-2017, 09:55 AM   #44
Bonacc
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
I have also been calling for the EXACT same thing so I also have no choice but to go all in on this line
I always wanted Bowen to do a DC line.. now we have Tweeterhead and XM Studios! We just have to see what XM's statues will look like
Bonacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:59 AM   #45
RichBamf

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
I second this while I will get the JLA line up I am looking for more unique pieces that have not been done maybe Mongo, toyman, Lex Luthor in a suit, adam strange, Dr Fate, Hawkman, shazam, atom smasher, promethus...those are what I am really interested in.

Also would love to see Flash Rogue Gallery we get plenty of statues of Batman and his rogues gallery
OH man, I'd be in for all of those, especially if that Toyman was the wooden puppet design.

Top that off with a Nightwing, Starfire, Vixen, Black Canary, Black Adam, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, Zatanna.

My wallet is packing up and leaving home I think...
Old 07-26-2017, 10:21 AM   #46
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Exactly what some of us have been waiting an age for right buddy?
Honestly, I can't believe it's taken a company this long to do it after DCD loosened their stranglehold.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #47
RichBamf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Honestly, I can't believe it's taken a company this long to do it after DCD loosened their stranglehold.
Preaching to the choir on that. God, I remember some of us (you and I included) talking on here about this ten years ago.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:02 AM   #48
Luminous
Cyclops

Man, all of these Tweererhead previews flew under my Comic-Con radar. They look great. Especially this Supes.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:40 AM   #49
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
OH man, I'd be in for all of those, especially if that Toyman was the wooden puppet design.

Top that off with a Nightwing, Starfire, Vixen, Black Canary, Black Adam, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, Zatanna.

My wallet is packing up and leaving home I think...
I would buy every statue you have listed above
Old 07-26-2017, 11:41 AM   #50
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Preaching to the choir on that. God, I remember some of us (you and I included) talking on here about this ten years ago.
Yup, long time coming buddy. Timing couldn't be better for me either. My interest in the hobby has admittedly waned over the past few years since BD collapsed. I don't collect much Sideshow anymore as QC continues to be an issue and their product generally hasn't appealed to me. Companies like P1 and Iron Studios are great but they mostly skew larger and I can niether afford nor facilitate many of those pieces. XM puts out some amazing product but it's near impossible to attain at an affordable price. So outside the occasional one off from the above companies the only products I have really been supporting with any regularity are GG and Weta, both of which are 1:6 scale. So Tweeterhead's 1:6 DC lineup has the potential to get me back in the game in a big way.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote