StatueArt
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I think OPM will have a great opponent soon
StatueArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #22
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Personally, we love OPM not because we think he's the most powerful hero. It's because the whole series hinges on being ridiculous, light hearted, funny and most importantly, entertaining. I get it that some fans go overboard about OPM taking out every super hero from different universes, and we're not like that. We just like Saitama cuz he's the kind of superhero buddy you would want to hang out with. You know, chill at convenience stores, go fishing and try to kill mosquitoes etc. Anyhow we love DBZ and One Piece to bits too... they are all cool and we don't really have to bash one to appreciate the other yeah? I'm personally really looking forward to the FUN of creating this statues. This bald headed funny looking dude is gonna look so AWESOME standing out in a statue collection of Supermans, Xmens, Avengers...
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:08 PM   #23
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Personally, we love OPM not because we think he's the most powerful hero. It's because the whole series hinges on being ridiculous, light hearted, funny and most importantly, entertaining. I get it that some fans go overboard about OPM taking out every super hero from different universes, and we're not like that. We just like Saitama cuz he's the kind of superhero buddy you would want to hang out with. You know, chill at convenience stores, go fishing and try to kill mosquitoes etc. Anyhow we love DBZ and One Piece to bits too... they are all cool and we don't really have to bash one to appreciate the other yeah? I'm personally really looking forward to the FUN of creating this statues. This bald headed funny looking dude is gonna look so AWESOME standing out in a statue collection of Supermans, Xmens, Avengers...
I would start with Genos or Saitama + Genos, besides that, I think You would have more success in 1/6
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:11 PM   #24
StatueArt
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Please remember to include the supermarket plastic bag and the elephant watering pot
StatueArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:46 PM   #25
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueArt View Post
Please remember to include the supermarket plastic bag and the elephant watering pot
I don't know what any of that means but sounds pretty hilarious... maybe I should look this guy up.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 01:40 PM   #26
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

The anime is hilarious and awesome. I had more genuine laugh out loud moments at that show than just about anything else last year.

Is this international license?
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 01:43 PM   #27
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
If I had to guess...I would think it is a worldwide license. That's just my guess though...hope it is worldwide.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 01:44 PM   #28
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
If I had to guess...I would think it is a worldwide license. That's just my guess though...hope it is worldwide.
Same here!
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:57 PM   #29
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I thought Swordsman was most overpowered character I have ever seen.
he got injured before..

i haven seen saitama got injured.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:55 AM   #30
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

"Hi guys these two are xm One Punchman 1/4 scale head sculp.... pls comments for improvement...."

XM Studios Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote