Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 06-30-2019, 06:19 PM   #191
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Not exactly, with the water element it was almost 3 times more, incl shipping to Germany

Yes, expensive, but you get better statue plus the water element in clear resin
Glad to see someone else likes this statue. The water elemental could have been it's own thing.

Their upcoming Arthas and Illidan are going to be killer.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 06:33 PM   #192
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
How so? I tell folks to use these places and would like to know why you think they'd do that.

Windseeker can be messaged on Facebook/email for parts/returns. The little chain on my Jaina doesn't sit properly. I contacted them and they sent me a replacement. I didn't even buy it from them.

FNCstore has their return policy clearly listed on the front page of their site.

Gameharbors just did a site revamp, it's not listed atm but there was a return policy listed on the old site. You can easily message them on Facebook or by email.

Toy Okoku will list on the item page if the item is non-refundable usually the more fragile ones so it's up to you to take that chance.

Be careful ordering with Blizzard because they will give you a run around. My Sylvanas base came broke and they told me to go pound sand so I had to fix it myself.

"DISCLAIMER: RESINS ARE VERY FRAGILE IN NATURE AND ALTHOUGH ALL PRODUCTS ARE PACKED VERY WELL THERE MIGHT BE TIMES RESINS ARRIVE WITH CLEAN SNAPS OR SCRATCHES ON PAINT. NO COMPENSATION WILL BE GIVEN FOR THESE FAULTS AS THEY CAN BE GLUED AND WE CAN’T GUARANTEE PERFECTION IN EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT. DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THIS"

That is from the site Toy Okoku.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:07 PM   #193
eternalblue02

Yeah that’s one shop.

I will point out that’s for the Alin Lich King. That product is made to order. The PO ended two weeks ago and there are no replacement parts. I fully understand why you need to roll the bones on that piece at least they’re honest about it so buyers can decide before POing.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:50 AM   #194
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Yeah that’s one shop.

I will point out that’s for the Alin Lich King. That product is made to order. The PO ended two weeks ago and there are no replacement parts. I fully understand why you need to roll the bones on that piece at least they’re honest about it so buyers can decide before POing.
The other sites don't have those conditions? I couldn't buy a product if i was not covered how hard is it to insure the delivery.

Regardless these pieces are stunning are they as good in person as they are in pictures? That lich king would go great with the cook and becker lich king print.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:15 AM   #195
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
The other sites don't have those conditions? I couldn't buy a product if i was not covered how hard is it to insure the delivery.

Regardless these pieces are stunning are they as good in person as they are in pictures? That lich king would go great with the cook and becker lich king print.
The other links have some sort of refund/replacement feature either on the site or just by messaging them through social media/email. Gameharbors does allow you to choose your shipping options. I put a note in all my preorders to ship via EMS or DHL usually those are insured with tracking. That's the crux of a few of these companies. (Windseeker) They don't use a classic SS or P1 warehouse or even a standard site like we're used to but ship directly so people like me who don't care for social media have to jump through hoops trying to keep up. In turn it can turn off non Asia territories from taking a dive and importing which is your concern when it comes to damages and replacement. There is nothing to debate about that Lich King. It is nice but you are right to with no replacement pieces and a limited run.

I will say this though, I purchased my HMO Mega Man X through Okoku before I ever knew about Spec Fiction Shop. The brown shipper went through the ringer because of transit but everything came perfect. HMO protected it properly using the black foam and velcro straps like XM does. So that might have something to do with it.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:04 AM   #196
cosmic
Mephisto

buying customes, brings always a risk. But many companies trying to sort things out.
For example, some will give you a refund to have the item repaired locally, others will send replacements.

Im my case with Jaina, I got an overcharge on customs for $65 because of their mistake. I showed them the invoice and they offered me a refund.

Of course there are also companies which doesnt care and wont do anything, but these typicall dont survive long.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:38 AM   #197
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
buying customes, brings always a risk. But many companies trying to sort things out.
For example, some will give you a refund to have the item repaired locally, others will send replacements.

Im my case with Jaina, I got an overcharge on customs for $65 because of their mistake. I showed them the invoice and they offered me a refund.

Of course there are also companies which doesnt care and wont do anything, but these typicall dont survive long.
Which Jaina did you buy?
Old 07-03-2019, 02:01 PM   #198
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Overall, Windseeker's looks good but after reviewing this page, even their portrait concerns me. Almost looks too 'dolled' and baby face.

Jaina has been through hell and back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...dios_warcraft/

I'd love to see an in hand picture
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:15 PM   #199
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post
I'd love to see an in hand picture
Any aspect in particular you want to see on it?

See what i can do for you.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:29 PM   #200
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Any aspect in particular you want to see on it?

See what i can do for you.
The statue looks great but if I could see Jaina's Face. One picture it looks great, but this other is making me hesitate
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote