Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-19-2017, 12:39 PM   #691
Crash421
Sinister Six

They're supposed to show Marvel pieces at TCC in December, but haven't even hinted as to what they will be showing. Guess we just have to wait for teasers to hype up the show.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:05 PM   #692
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash421 View Post
They're supposed to show Marvel pieces at TCC in December, but haven't even hinted as to what they will be showing. Guess we just have to wait for teasers to hype up the show.
I'm afraid you are mistaken, there has been no confirmation of any Marvel pieces at TCC 2017.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:58 PM   #693
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

out of all the Venoms, this is the one to get for me, im trying not collect villains, but everytime i see this one i want to order it,,
dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 03:35 PM   #694
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I'm starting to regret choosing this line out of fear it will not be finished. We had a flurry of Marvel releases in a short period of time and then nothing. There was something about a P1 Spiderman sculpt that had to be taken down. It was mentioned in passing on the P1 Collectors Facebook page that they were working out some issues with their Marvel license, but that was probably 4 months ago. I noticed there have been no other Marvel releases for statues that were already teased. I'm hoping they still have the ability to produce with the Sideshow license, but I fear that may no longer be the case.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 03:39 PM   #695
HBK83
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I'm starting to regret choosing this line out of fear it will not be finished. We had a flurry of Marvel releases in a short period of time and then nothing. There was something about a P1 Spiderman sculpt that had to be taken down. It was mentioned in passing on the P1 Collectors Facebook page that they were working out some issues with their Marvel license, but that was probably 4 months ago. I noticed there have been no other Marvel releases for statues that were already teased. I'm hoping they still have the ability to produce with the Sideshow license, but I fear that may no longer be the case.
They advertised a Jim lee xmen line almost a year ago. Then recently when asked , they said they were still working on the license. Which means we are still another year away from seeing any pieces if it gets done this year. I don't expect much more marvel from
Prime1 anytime soon.
HBK83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 04:12 PM   #696
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
I'm afraid you are mistaken, there has been no confirmation of any Marvel pieces at TCC 2017.
Yes and no. TCC is focused on western pop culture. One would naturally guess Marvel. Here's the snippet from the Collector Group on FB. This was posted shortly after Wonderfest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3051.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	108818  
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:37 PM   #697
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I think you're better off with a mix and match approach going after the better sculpt from whichever manufacturer. I hate being at the mercy of just one vision especially if just a single or few pieces stand out. That's how folks get stuck with meh pieces just to complete a line. But then again, maybe this mindset is what allows companies to make those B characters so I should be thanking the completionists and their wallets.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:06 AM   #698
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

So what is the latest update on this?
Adon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:57 AM   #699
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

TTT
Adon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:14 AM   #700
daemerz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

thinking of cancelling this po as I am running out of space (due to the berserk line) and already having xm venom which I think is the best one out there

venom is my fav character but I dont know if I can justify having both...

I love the prime1 version except for the tendrils.. does someone know if they include small parts to fill the holes where the tendrils would be?
daemerz is offline   Reply With Quote