Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-28-2022, 04:22 PM   #101
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Glad to see this thread. IMO this 1:6 scale figure has the best headsculpt of KL Joker among all the other ones regardless of scale, especially the one with rooted hair.

It beats the 1:4 and 1:3 scale versions. The only one that comes close is the life size bust from Infinity Studio.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 04:49 PM   #102
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
Glad to see this thread. IMO this 1:6 scale figure has the best headsculpt of KL Joker among all the other ones regardless of scale, especially the one with rooted hair.

It beats the 1:4 and 1:3 scale versions. The only one that comes close is the life size bust from Infinity Studio.
For some reason I've never particularly liked the Infinity bust all that much.

I've only got the original 1/4 scale from Sideshow and 1/3 scale from Queen. Ended up getting the little Prime 1 bust too. All of which have their issues.

I have about 100 Hot Toys figures, but never got one of their Ledgers, so I ended up preordering InArt's most expensive set. I hope it comes out as expected.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 10:52 PM   #103
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post

damn, I think the IS is by far the worst along with the Prime 1/3 lol. These figures still don't compare to the likeness of the Prime 1/2 and QS 1/4 for me. It ticks me off seeing that Inart did a better job with the hair than QS did at 1/4 scale.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 11:30 PM   #104
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
damn, I think the IS is by far the worst along with the Prime 1/3 lol. These figures still don't compare to the likeness of the Prime 1/2 and QS 1/4 for me. It ticks me off seeing that Inart did a better job with the hair than QS did at 1/4 scale.
Well InArt is essentially Queen anyway.

From front on, the hair on Queen's 1/3 that I have is okay, but it has too much volume on the back.

And I thought most disliked the 1/2 scale from Prime due to its expression? I got the 1/2 scale Trinity set, but I just couldn't convince myself to like the 1/2 scale Joker.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 01:57 AM   #105
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Well InArt is essentially Queen anyway.

From front on, the hair on Queen's 1/3 that I have is okay, but it has too much volume on the back.

And I thought most disliked the 1/2 scale from Prime due to its expression? I got the 1/2 scale Trinity set, but I just couldn't convince myself to like the 1/2 scale Joker.
oh, for sure, the expression sucks, but no doubt the likeness is dead on perfect. The repaint I had before and posted quite a few times on here proves that.

Inart is basically QS, but why does the 1/4 version hair suck compared to these figures ? I'm scared to hit my 1/4 with a ton of water. I'm not sure what will happen.
Old 12-29-2022, 12:39 PM   #106
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post

The likeness of the 1:2 scale from P1 looks off to me. I dislike the expression on their 1:3 scale piece. The 1:3 scale stand alone bust looks better but it doesn't quite capture the menace of Joker.

The 1:4 scale headsculpt from QS looks good but not as good as their 1:6 scale IMO. Both 1:6 scale headscuplts look fantastic. It proves that larger doesn't always mean better in the world of statues and figures.

The likeness of the life size bust from P1 looks much better than that of the 1:1 statue from QS IMO. It works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I have about 100 Hot Toys figures, but never got one of their Ledgers, so I ended up preordering InArt's most expensive set. I hope it comes out as expected.
InArt has the best 1:6 scale Joker ever. It beats all the previous versions from HT IMO.

I suppose InArt has learnt from all the little mistakes from HT and come up with their own improvements for the Joker figure. They have certainly nailed it.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 04:11 AM   #107
azurepred
Zot

If there is anyone willing to sell the interrogation setup of the 2 set premium, please give me a holler. It’s too bad they didn’t choose to sell them separately.
Old 01-01-2023, 08:56 AM   #108
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:56 AM   #109
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 11:22 AM   #110
Shoo
Hercules