Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 11-15-2014, 03:08 PM   #1
Macethy
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Where to buy statues/figures in Canada

Hey everyone

I've been offline for quite a while, recently moved to Calgary in Canada and looking for reliable online stores to purchase my statues and figures from.

Can anyone suggest a few sites for me? DC Collectibles doesn't ship to CA, Amazon has limited stock, and the comic stores here don't have much of an online presence.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Macethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Welcome back to the madness

I used to use 'CMD Store' and they're based out of Montreal. Not the best prices (basically no discount off the MSRP), but they have an extensive collection for the main lines (ie. DC, Koto, SS, etc.). I stopped using them because their shipping is fairly steep (higher than actual cost) and they charge in US$ (annoying coming from a Canadian company). Still, can't go wrong with their stock.

'Toy Square' based out of Ontario is an awesome place for anything Hot Toys (if into those).

Right now though, I just use my e-LCS for anything non-SS. 'Expert Comics'...as long as you have a pull list with them (comics) you can pre-order any statue solicited from a few of the big lines. If a non-pull list user, you're limited to their online stock which is very minimal (most pieces are snapped up the day they're posted).
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:27 PM   #3
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Cool to have you back, Mack! I hope you are adjusting well to the new life in Canada. Now, you are a lot closer.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote