Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-19-2019, 12:31 PM   #91
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Certainly seems to be the case, yes. They haven't listed a new P1 statue in months and P1 now offers direct shipping to the US.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:32 PM   #92
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
*Sigh*

Throwing thousands of dollars to get a toy statue isn't supposed to be this hard.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:33 PM   #93
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Certainly seems to be the case, yes. They haven't listed a new P1 statue in months and P1 now offers direct shipping to the US.
I wonder what happened. I actually prefer using SS for their reward points, payment plans etc.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:37 PM   #94
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Well P1 has both of those things, and I guess at the end of the day it is what it is. P1 made the decision that giving US shipping a try was worth it, so they're going for it. As long as the shipping prices don't go up drastically (and I'm guessing that won't end up being the case,) I have no problem ordering from them. I'd probably prefer to order direct than have a middle man.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:37 PM   #95
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
I wonder what happened. I actually prefer using SS for their reward points, payment plans etc.
I think I read that the payment plans are just as good with Prime 1. But the reward points not so much.

But then again I used to get more reward points from Sideshows various events. ‘Used to’ get $100 to $200 a year without buying a damn thing.

I could never accumulate much in the way of Sideshow rewards as I buy most of my pieces locally.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:40 PM   #96
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Well P1 has both of those things, and I guess at the end of the day it is what it is. P1 made the decision that giving US shipping a try was worth it, so they're going for it. As long as the shipping prices don't go up drastically (and I'm guessing that won't end up being the case,) I have no problem ordering from them. I'd probably prefer to order direct than have a middle man.
Hopefully they also rectify their replacement parts policy, and manufacture said parts at the same time, rather than at a much later stage.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 02:22 PM   #97
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

If would also be nice if they didn't have their F team produce and paint the replacements.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 02:23 PM   #98
myskye23
Hellboy

The new shipping methods from Prime 1 made it more enticing to order directly from them when they have their annual sale so this could be some good news for some of us who were on the fence purchasing directly from them.

Also, for any statues that have been waitlisted through Sideshow, they're readily available from Prime 1's website as well and with the discounted shipment, it's become possible to get them. I also like that Prime 1 has a 12 month monthly payment plan!

The wait time from final payment to shipping can be a bit disconcerting but I've been accustomed to 'waiting' for my statues from Prime 1! Any one of us who've waited for Mr. Freeze knows the pain! Lol.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 02:27 PM   #99
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey NextLevel99, if you're reading this, I sent you some private messages i'm hoping you can answer for me, please.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote