Shouldn't Rumble be blue?
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:04 PM   #52
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by off View Post
Shouldn't Rumble be blue?
They’re using the red & black Rumble toy color. I’d prefer the cartoon color but I understand why they chose this so it doesn’t get lost in Soundwave’s blue.

This piece looks outstanding. Big Soundwave fan so it’s a must buy. Everything looks fine to me. Thanks Grumpy!
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:10 AM   #53
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
They’re using the red & black Rumble toy color. I’d prefer the cartoon color but I understand why they chose this so it doesn’t get lost in Soundwave’s blue.

This piece looks outstanding. Big Soundwave fan so it’s a must buy. Everything looks fine to me. Thanks Grumpy!
I was kidding, I enjoy the Rumble is Red/Blue fight. This Soundwave looks great, he is definitely one of my favorite characters.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:04 PM   #54
eternalblue02

I know you got a few IA pieces did you break down and pick up any of the XM’s yet?
Old 12-04-2020, 05:05 PM   #55
off
The X-Men

Quote:
I know you got a few IA pieces did you break down and pick up any of the XM’s yet?
Not yet. Having to go through a reseller makes me nervous, maybe Spec Fiction. At this point, I am only interested in the XM Optimus and Starscream. I have the next run of IA Starscream on Throne pre-ordered through BBTS so unless that falls through, I doubt I would pick up the XM one (cost and space). The other XM pieces (Megaton and Soundwave) don't really appeal to me, the IA Soundwave is still my favorite piece, followed by Ultra Magnus. I have picked up a couple of the small PCS guys but even those don't appeal to me as much.

All that being said, I am simply happy that so many companies are doing Transformers justice!
Old 12-05-2020, 05:50 PM   #56
eternalblue02

Amen. There was next to nothing when I started collecting now you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a Transformer piece. It’s just as well you limit yourself. I’m running out of room which is why I’m just focusing on XM now. Plus every time I PO something some company releases a character that I didn’t think would get made and I pull my hair out.
Old 12-05-2020, 06:18 PM   #57
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Not yet. Having to go through a reseller makes me nervous, maybe Spec Fiction. At this point, I am only interested in the XM Optimus and Starscream. I have the next run of IA Starscream on Throne pre-ordered through BBTS so unless that falls through, I doubt I would pick up the XM one (cost and space). The other XM pieces (Megaton and Soundwave) don't really appeal to me, the IA Soundwave is still my favorite piece, followed by Ultra Magnus. I have picked up a couple of the small PCS guys but even those don't appeal to me as much.

All that being said, I am simply happy that so many companies are doing Transformers justice!
There are several reputable resellers that deal in XM.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 12:17 AM   #58
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Amen. There was next to nothing when I started collecting now you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a Transformer piece. It’s just as well you limit yourself. I’m running out of room which is why I’m just focusing on XM now. Plus every time I PO something some company releases a character that I didn’t think would get made and I pull my hair out.
No doubt! I hope they keep making characters! I'll find space, somewhere. Lol
Old 12-06-2020, 12:19 AM   #59
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
There are several reputable resellers that deal in XM.
I'm sure there are but for someone who has never used one, it is a little unsettling to send a couple grand to someone on the internet with no real recourse if something goes south.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:34 AM   #60
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
I'm sure there are but for someone who has never used one, it is a little unsettling to send a couple grand to someone on the internet with no real recourse if something goes south.
Go with specfiction, Todd is fantastic and he'll take care of you. I've ordered all my pieces from him and never had an issue. If you have questions, just reach out to him directly.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote