Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 04:35 PM   #1791
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
Any updates on this? From this thread (http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=157867) it seems people have been told they can't get replacement for the broken hand, and only offered 25$ partial refund.
That wouldn't even cover the shipping fees if I was to send it off for repairs.

It's now close to a month since I reported that the statue arrived damaged.
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. ): We needed to see how many damages we had before we could see what options we had.

Omar is working on helping everyone as fast as he can. Thank you for your patience.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:40 PM   #1792
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windgrace21 View Post
Case #15139 here.

My Zoar came broken as you can see in the pictures. I've finally received some correspondence from Omar @ PCS but wanted to check in here with y'all to clear up some things. Was offered $30 to accept the broken Zoar. I highly doubt that's enough to have it shipped to/from someone to have it repaired, but I figure worst case scenario, it's effectively now a regular edition statue with a bonus Zoar puzzle that you can put together if you want to ><

- Just want to confirm here that there's 0% chance that there are any remaining Zoar pieces out there that can be sent to me. If not that, also confirming there's nobody official on y'all's end I could send my broken Zoar to for repairs.

- In the event that I go with the repair Zoar route, I'd really like to hear from y'all directly @ PCS if you think a repair can be done to my Zoar (maybe using pins, etc.) such that it will remain structurally sound enough to display. My concern is that the break is in just the wrong spot where, if things were to fail again, Zoar would crown the Sorceress on the head on its way to floorpocalypse. If that's the case, I don't even want to waste the hope/energy on having it repaired.

For the extra feels, this was my first AP statue I scored from y'all on order day. This one I think just means Accident Prone ;p
I'm very sorry your first AP came broken. ): Omar will be able to help with your questions. We are working on better options for you.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:50 PM   #1793
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
Hello,

What is PCS NRD policy when customers have waited a year BEYOND the estimated release date of a piece?

I would like to cancel my Raiden order as I can't wait any longer. I sent PCS an email saying I would want this to be cancelled and they have said that I would lose my NRD.

How can I lose my NRD when it is you guys, not me, who have failed. Please tell me someone who has any idea of customer service reads this threads.

For the reference for anyone here, this is the email correspondence between me and PCS. It is for the Raiden EX, meant to be released Q4 2015. This is now Q4 2016:

===
I don’t understand. I have waited one year in excess of your estimate. One year. So this is your fault, not mine. That I am asking for a refund one year after waiting does not mean I am impatient as you suggest below. It means I have been too patient and simply need to move on.

I am not ready or willing to lose $90 NRD when you have failed on your end.

I have been a customer for jerry since when he used to make toys, but you guys are now truly having a laugh. This is not the way to treat customer. Telling me I will lose my NRD when it is you that has failed is unacceptable.

Please advise how to proceed.

Thank you.

On 27 Oct 2016, at 23:15, PCS CUSTOMER SERVICE <customerservice@pcstoy.com> wrote:

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
PCS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Subject: Fwd: Pop Culture Shock Toys: New Order # 100001494
OCT 27, 2016 | 03:15PM PDT
Doris replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email. I’m sorry for the delay- but we don’t like to sacrifice quality over time. The factories don’t give us too much of an update on the matter. ):

When you decide to pre-order an item there is one important consideration…Patience. These are hand-made collectibles and not assembled by a machine. This means they take time and while we do provide estimated ship dates on the products pages, unfortunately, delays are common while we work to make the best collectible possible.

We are also a little frustrated on the status of this item. ): We have an estimated to ship during the 1st quarter of next year.

If you would like to cancel you there will be a $90.00 NRD that you will inquire. Let us know how you would like to proceed.

Doris
Pop Culture Shock Toys
Customer Service
Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask (:
OCT 27, 2016 | 01:46PM PDT
Original message
PCS wrote:

Hi,

As this item has missed its estimated delivery date by far I cannot go with this purchase anymore.

This was due released Q4 2015. We are now Q4 2016.

I would like a full refund, please.

Please advise.

Kind regards,
Hello,

I apologize for the delay, I know everyone has been very patient with us and I completely understand your frustration. ):

We must follow company policy which states a collector will lose their NRD after 30 days from the pre-order date unless stated otherwise.

We do allow transfers if that is an option you might consider rather than canceling. Other than that, as of the current moment, we cannot cancel this statue for a full refund. ): I'm very sorry.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:52 PM   #1794
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Is there a way to change an order from deposit to Full Pay if it was made in the past 30 days?
Hello,

I'm sorry to say we cannot change payment plan options once an order is placed. ): If the statue is still available, you can cancel for a full refund (within the first 30 days) and re-order.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:54 PM   #1795
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toulon89 View Post
The same goes for me. I do not agree with Doris as ALL and she has a slight attitude in regards to this. She once told me to make sure I read carefully before I commit.
Hello,

I'm very sorry if you feel that Doris was being disrespectful. Sadly emails don't convey tone very well. However, I will be speaking to her about this.

As far as our policies go, I'm afraid Raiden still holds an NRD. If there are any changes to this we will let collectors know. ):
Old 10-28-2016, 04:58 PM   #1796
ukshaun
Hercules

PCSRebecca - any news on Chun-Li 1/3
Old 10-28-2016, 06:19 PM   #1797
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
PCSRebecca - any news on Chun-Li 1/3
Hello,

No news just yet - she's still in progress! I recommend following our instagram. We post a lot of pictures of what we are currently working on. (:

Our instagram is @pcstoys

Other than that, our Facebook will post professional photos as soon as we have them. (:
Old 10-29-2016, 03:44 AM   #1798
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

No news just yet - she's still in progress! I recommend following our instagram. We post a lot of pictures of what we are currently working on. (:

Our instagram is @pcstoys

Other than that, our Facebook will post professional photos as soon as we have them. (:
Thanks. Yup i've been looking on Instagram everyday ;D
Old 10-29-2016, 09:31 AM   #1799
Toulon89
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

I'm very sorry if you feel that Doris was being disrespectful. Sadly emails don't convey tone very well. However, I will be speaking to her about this.

As far as our policies go, I'm afraid Raiden still holds an NRD. If there are any changes to this we will let collectors know. ):
why can't I just get a credit and apply it to another order that isn't paid in full

waiting over 2 years for a product is a joke
Old 10-30-2016, 04:14 PM   #1800
kevin
Doh!

Can you PLEASE look again further into my case #14484 regarding receipt of an EX Sorceress with several broken-through cracks throughout her headpiece? I contacted CS the day I received it, and also called about a week later.
I have a chain of 18 emails between me and you dating back to September 17th, including an October 3rd one where you confirmed I WOULD receive a replacement and to smash all pieces of mine. (I questioned this merely thinking it would be less wasteful to simply return/smash the one broken piece, but then and EVERY time since then, I clarified that I would do that if for sure necessary, but simply wanted to confirm for sure since it seemed wasteful and potentially costing of someone else with a different issue losing out on a possible replacement part for theirs)... I was continually strung along for six weeks waiting for the proper resolution with comments of "we're looking further into it and want to make sure you get the best replacement possible." Then friday I get a reply saying you have no replacements, and I can either take $50 or smash it all for a full refund! ??!!!??? You were closed when I received this email, but I did call and leave a long dissatisfied message, as I find this endpoint inexcusable in my case, as again I was told I would receive a replacement, and simply kept waiting for and asking for the proper procedure to take. I have all of the emails. Your owner stated elsewhere on these forums that "everyone makes mistakes, it's how a company handles their mistakes that matters"... I agree, and as such I feel you need to come up with a way to get me the replacement I'd already been promised.
The head is cracked, so I cannot fix that, with $50 or otherwise. A full refund washes all hands, but it does NOT provide me the statue I paid for, and was again assured I would still receive upon getting the broken one.
PLEASE look into this further, and get back to me as soon as possible. I have purchased all of the MOTU EX's from you directly, having pre-paid in full for all of them upon ordering, and happily have had no issues like this before. I have also already pre-paid in full for the upcoming Evil-Lyn statue AND the EX He-Man and Battlecat mixed-media combo...I've supported you undoubtedly; please offer me some TRUE "customer support" at this time. Thank you.
Closed Thread