Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-23-2022, 02:39 PM   #411
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
If they?re smart they?ll do Supes and Bats in 1/4 scale as well.
Supes is definitely a no brainer here.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 02:48 PM   #412
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
With the raised visibility of Sideshow maybe it could help some characters get over that threshold?

Have to see, I think some untapped DC characters could sell over that.
Some characters sure, but that's already been heavily hinted at. There are dozens to get to before you get to the likes of Red Tornado. No way they would sell anywhere enough to be worth it, no matter who Tweeterhead partners with.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 02:49 PM   #413
Augen
Metal Men

I'll be curious as the major 1:4 contenders all seem to be 1:6 pieces announced so how many beyond that will have both options.

Would I buy a 1:6 and 1:4 Power Girl? Yes, I know what I'm about.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 03:01 PM   #414
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I'll be curious as the major 1:4 contenders all seem to be 1:6 pieces announced so how many beyond that will have both options.

Would I buy a 1:6 and 1:4 Power Girl? Yes, I know what I'm about.
You spelled Star Sapphire wrong
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 03:27 PM   #415
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I doubt Sideshow would have any influence with the 1/6 pieces, but would certainly have influence over which get the 1/4 scale treatment, as it's their license.
It's illogical. How about this new WW? I don?t see any differences except the size so who had the influence on this project. If they will make 1/6 and 1/4 of the same sculpt who will have influence?
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 03:38 PM   #416
AC_808
Hercules

I agree that there has to be some clear separation between TH and SSC. TH has to be free to develop the 1/6 characters they are planning on. That's what made them TH.

So I also agree that SSC will have a say as to which 1/6 character gets the 1/4 treatment. That just makes sense to me.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 03:44 PM   #417
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'm already in on the 1/6 line so I really don't care about the 1/4.

I don't want to restart my 1/4 JL collection either, so I probably won't be getting the TH 1/4 JL pieces that I already have SSC PFs/MAQs of.

But I have to say, if future TH 1/4 pieces are released and SSC has not made PFs/MAQs of them yet, then I'll highly consider them. Especially if the sculpt and details fits with the existing SSC JL pieces.
Old 01-23-2022, 03:48 PM   #418
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
I don't want to restart my 1/4 JL collection either, so I probably won't be getting the TH 1/4 JL pieces that I already have SSC PFs/MAQs of.

But I have to say, if future TH 1/4 pieces are released and SSC has not made PFs/MAQs of them yet, then I'll highly consider them. Especially if the sculpt and details fits with the existing SSC JL pieces.
Yeah, it'd be way too much for me to start over in 1/4. Not only do I have 6 of the female Super Power pieces, but I have the new Ivy (in hand), Joker EX and Scarecrow EX on order. Give me Harley, Catwoman and Batman and I'm good. These pieces are big enough and detailed enough for me. Not to mention I have 5 DC characters in 1/3 and I also own 4 of the XM Samurai Batman pieces as well (a few of which are enormous).
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 03:57 PM   #419
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yeah, it'd be way too much for me to start over in 1/4. Not only do I have 6 of the female Super Power pieces, but I have the new Ivy (in hand), Joker EX and Scarecrow EX on order. Give me Harley, Catwoman and Batman and I'm good. These pieces are big enough and detailed enough for me. Not to mention I have 5 DC characters in 1/3 and I also own 4 of the XM Samurai Batman pieces as well (a few of which are enormous).

Exactly. If we're too deep into it already, starting over just seems crazy. Just make some fine-tuning adjustments and keep going at this point. Totally agree.
Old 01-23-2022, 06:04 PM   #420
senseimaki
The Herculoids

I wish we were given fair warning before the Flash preorders all went to Sideshow. I would've loved to save on shipping.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote