Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 10:58 AM   #2181
slynger
Hellboy

Bryan,

With XM doing Batman through your interpretation and then the forthcoming Catwoman on the bike, is there any chance of you guys doing a take on Superman sometime in the near future?
Old 08-08-2016, 08:17 AM   #2182
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Yup the plan is to roll out the entire Guardians Team so they are all displayed as a set.

If you had to choose, She Ra or Loki?
Two follow-ups to your follow-ups, Bryan.

First, does "entire Guardians team" include Angela? And if so, or even if she's just maybe, can she please be done in her original costume?! You know, the one she also wore in Spawn?

Second, I'd choose She-Ra all day. I went as She-Ra 3 years in a row for Halloween growing up. The PoP was my childhood obsession....and clearly still some of my adult obsessions
Old 08-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #2183
Lockdown
Mephisto

Hey Bryan
Is Daniel Bel sculpting Weapon X? He is perfect for this from what he did with Iron Fist and ELectro. He adds so much details and those lifelike portraits are amazing.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:15 AM   #2184
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hello sir!

Very glad to hear the Guardians are in the pipeline, I can't wait to see some news on Drax specifically. I'd love some Annihilation version. Is there any plans for further cosmic characters such as Adam Warlock? As I have stated elsewhere, an XM Adam Warlock is my dream statue.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:47 PM   #2185
Transformers
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Bryan pleeese,make some diorama transformers something like X-men vs Sentinel! For example Devastator vs Autobots or Bruticus Autobots.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:01 AM   #2186
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfoghorn View Post
Hi Bryan just two questions,
First any progress pic of beta Ray bill??
Second will that cable be an exclusive meaning what exactly??
Thank you for your time
We shared the Printed Proto of Bill on our facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/xmstudios/p...type=3&theater

Noted that the hammer placement is off - but that's just photo from the printer house. The hammer is separate piece so we can tweak that easily.

Cable is a XM exclusive like last year's Ghost Rider. This means only XM will be selling this directly on our website, retail and Events such as STGCC. Distributors won't be carrying this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slynger View Post
Bryan,

With XM doing Batman through your interpretation and then the forthcoming Catwoman on the bike, is there any chance of you guys doing a take on Superman sometime in the near future?
We're focusing on our interpretation of the Batman universe for now... as for the others, can't comment on that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Two follow-ups to your follow-ups, Bryan.

First, does "entire Guardians team" include Angela? And if so, or even if she's just maybe, can she please be done in her original costume?! You know, the one she also wore in Spawn?

Second, I'd choose She-Ra all day. I went as She-Ra 3 years in a row for Halloween growing up. The PoP was my childhood obsession....and clearly still some of my adult obsessions
Our Guardians team are Starlord, Groot, Raccoon, Drax and Gamora, so no Angela at the moment. Gotcha on you She-Ra, any proof of you donning on that costume? Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown View Post
Hey Bryan
Is Daniel Bel sculpting Weapon X? He is perfect for this from what he did with Iron Fist and ELectro. He adds so much details and those lifelike portraits are amazing.
Yes, Daniel is sculpting Weapon X! Hoo wa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
Hello sir!

Very glad to hear the Guardians are in the pipeline, I can't wait to see some news on Drax specifically. I'd love some Annihilation version. Is there any plans for further cosmic characters such as Adam Warlock? As I have stated elsewhere, an XM Adam Warlock is my dream statue.
Can't reveal the list yet buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformers View Post
Bryan pleeese,make some diorama transformers something like X-men vs Sentinel! For example Devastator vs Autobots or Bruticus Autobots.
But... but... it would be humongous!
Old 08-13-2016, 03:51 PM   #2187
Grifterr
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Bryan,
Is there an update on brown wolverine?
Old 08-14-2016, 02:26 AM   #2188
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Hi, I know I asked in another thread but what's ships next mysterio or kraven and when?
Old 08-14-2016, 03:19 AM   #2189
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Bryan,

Any chance your talented team can do like Prime 1 is doing, and maybe revisit XM Phoenix headsculpt, and give us the option to purchase another portrait with our registered #? As nice as the statue is, I feel like it kinda fell a little short on the portraits. Would be awesome if you guys revisited it.

Thanks!
Old 08-15-2016, 06:59 PM   #2190
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifterr View Post
Hi Bryan,
Is there an update on brown wolverine?
+1
Closed Thread