Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 03-27-2017, 03:57 PM   #1741
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

If they were blocked from the FB page they were doing two things, using foul language or posting in a manner not conducive to the conversation. They could have been aholes as well, that's the stuff I don't allow. I think I have banned about eight people since it's inception so you really need to do something horrible to get kicked out.

If you write customer service and curse at Heather, that will also get you blocked.

So far these match 330 and look pretty good to me....
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:04 PM   #1742
avenger1212
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
If they were blocked from the FB page they were doing two things, using foul language or posting in a manner not conducive to the conversation. They could have been aholes as well, that's the stuff I don't allow. I think I have banned about eight people since it's inception so you really need to do something horrible to get kicked out.

If you write customer service and curse at Heather, that will also get you blocked.

So far these match 330 and look pretty good to me....
Well let's get to those pictures to showcase what you're seeing! Especially the head, as I can't think of many if any who have complained about the rest of the resulting statue. Nobody here that's bought the piece wants anything but a success for all involved. I've been as critical as anyone of what we've seen, and I'm still concerned. But, I know how much work has gone into the rex and want to see that effort rewarded, and the customers rewarded for supporting it with their orders.

I'd also add recognition that most companies would not take photos at our request of production inventory. This is much appreciated.
avenger1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:22 PM   #1743
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I am currently in TN and the word has been given that they are being QC'd and shipping.

I hope to have photos soon so I can post them on Facebook.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:38 PM   #1744
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

So Toynami are shipping inferior products direct to authorised dealers?
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:40 PM   #1745
Hunter22
Frackin!

Quote:
I am currently in TN and the word has been given that they are being QC'd and shipping.

I hope to have photos soon so I can post them on Facebook.

Paul
I've been following the news and debate closely. Wanted to hold my judgement until we all get to see a decent number of production pieces.

Thanks for the updates Paul. Can't wait to see QC pics and hopefully the issues will then be squashed.
Hunter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #1746
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter22 View Post
ICan't wait to see QC pics and hopefully the issues will then be squashed.
Doesn’t change what the 4-5 collectors, we know of, have already received.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:44 PM   #1747
Chuwi
Doh!

Quote:
Everyone has told me since the Endo's were shipping that I should stop posting to the boards and stop worrying about what people think. At the end of the day we did well with the Endo so it wasn't as bad as I was imagining by readying posts and seeing pictures.

Same with the Conan and the Breakout. The pieces we are seeing match 330 and close to the counter sample.

I don't know these people at JP Toys, someone told me they bootleg JP products so i have no clue as to who they are or what they are doing. I could care less. What I take exception with is that we have rude customer service or threaten people.

Ridiculous claims and not founded on anything. We take care of everyone and it doesn't matter if you pay through our site or through paypal, we will offer a refund if asked.

Heather is one of the nicest people and she does a very tough job and if anything our customers can be rude and demanding. It's a thankless job.

I still think the Rex is the best JP product produced to date and I think they are looking close to the paint master.

If you claim to be something you need to have proof of it and so far you've been claiming you are passionate about this and that you guys don't have bad customer service still in one post you act wrong twice, if people around you are saying "hey stop caring about what people say" we are already in trouble, i mean what kind of a passionate person say that? if you are being told by many your painting has problems trust me it does.

Then you state you could careless about a group that buy your stuff, really? customer service it's not only about how you answer to your customers is about you being aware of them at least when they are talking about you, if you keep the customer happy they will buy more, if you act like "you know what guys? i don't care about you" well that's going to rise these kind of situations.

You can like a movie as much as you want it, it does not mean you are a die hard fan or passionate about it, it means you just like it, i've seen several of your live videos and you have confused the islands, stated more than once that one of the baby raptors you are producing dies and well either you have not watched the movie lately or maybe you got confused, because there are 3 raptors in the whole movie, 1 gets freezed, 1 dies when the t rex catches it in the middle of the air and the other one is smashed against the bones, so be honest you like the movie but maybe that's it.

i've seen people asking you about the color scheme in the male t rex bust and you have said nothing about it, still many have compared your color scheme to some others because of the lack of detail and accuracy, so paul this ain't the first problem, the baby raptors is another example, it doesn't matter how much you claim you are working with crash sadly "working with" and "made by" are 2 different stories, people have pointed out they look cartoonish, the eyes seem to be out of the socket, and even that the tail of the one laying on the ground is not in the same pose.

Now you can go ahead and answer me with sarcasm like you've done to others or maybe you could just block me, however I'm not attacking you, cursing you, or anything like that, as i've said before I'm not calling for a war against you, but you should think back the way you answer and act, if there are so many problems there must be something wrong with what you are doing, have a good day.
Chuwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:47 PM   #1748
KoBE
Fantastic Four

Anyone got a good meme of trolls receding into their caves? It would be appropriate right about now.
KoBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:51 PM   #1749
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwi View Post
If you claim to be something you need to have proof of it, you guys say you dont have bad customer service still in one post you act wrong twice, if people around you are saying "hey stop caring about what people say" we are already in trouble, i mean what kind of a passionate person say that? if you are being told by many your painting has problems trust me it does.

Then you state you could careless about a group that buy your stuff, really? customer service it's not only about how you answer to your customers is about you being aware of them at least when they are talking about you, if you keep the customer happy they will buy more, if you act like "you know what guys i don't care about you" well that's going to rise these kind of situations.

You can like a movie as much as you want it doesn´t mean you are a die hard fan or passionate about it, it means you just like it, i've seen several of your live videos and you have confused the islands, stated more than one that one of the baby raptors you are producing dies and well either you have not watched the movie lately or maybe you got confused, because there are 3 raptors in the whole movie, 1 gets freezed, 1 dies when the t rex catches it in middle air and the other one is smashed against the bones, so be honest you like the movie but maybe thats it.

i've seen people asking you about the color scheme in the male t rex bust and you have said nothing about it, still many have compared your color scheme to some others because of the lack of detail and accuracy, so paul this ain't the first problem, the baby raptors doesn't matter how much you claim you are working with crash sadly "working with" and "made by" are 2 different stories, people have pointed out they look cartoonish, the eyes seem to be out of the socket, and even that the tail of the one laying on the ground is not in the same pose.

Now you can go ahead and answer me with sarcasm like you've done to others or maybe you could just block me, however I'm not attacking you, cursing you, or anything like that, as i've said before I'm not calling for a war against you, but you should think back the way you answer and act, if there are so many problems there must be something wrong with what you are doing, have a good day.

There has to be a language barrier here. Has to be because this is all sorts if switched up lol.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:55 PM   #1750
Chuwi
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darb View Post
There has to be a language barrier here. Has to be because this is all sorts if switched up lol.
maybe i had a mistake i didn't notice bud? could you show me what you mean?
Chuwi is offline   Reply With Quote