Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-20-2019, 12:07 AM   #41
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
But is this even the US warehouse yet, or just their slow snail mail by boat economy option?

In either case I’m just plain jealous at the moment, with myself being based in Australia.
Yeah, likely just the slow sea freight that SSC normally got. I'm still waiting for the warehouse to open. The lower shipping is a nice option.
Sonic Boom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 12:09 AM   #42
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
They are doing the samething as Sideshow shipping stock into container than arrive into warehouse. They must do registration legal stuff than start to ship to customers.
Thanks, makes total sense now that I think about it.

I guess to ship in a shipping container they need a large enough quantity of statues to be ordered and shipped, which is why I'm guessing the 1 to 3 month shipping window.

But if that is the case, I'm going to assume that the 'warehouse' that they will have will simply be a small redistribution centre where they only keep ordered stock, rather than keeping a large inventory of unordered pieces, from which they can ship new orders from? Because otherwise shipping would only be a week rather than months etc. At least currently.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 12:41 AM   #43
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSlayer View Post
Regardless of distributor, you bought a prime 1 product. Period. Its. Not a SS product, they are nothing more then a reseller. Again. As said if Prime 1 is not cooperating with SS on replacement parts, there is nothing to be done.. this issue would be resolved quickly if Prime 1 was actually being cooperative..

So what you are going to get is .. SS telling you to goto Prime 1, while prime 1 is denying service to a lofty tactic of the statue was bought through a reseller, which is a dick move.

DMSlayer as mentioned above your comments are a little biased, and also IMO you sound like you are biased and you favour SS, period.

they are nothing more then a reseller... You said, yes that's right but they are authorised to sell Prime 1 products hence that is why SS said to me they will honour any defects as long as they have stock available, and that is not just for Prime 1 but for anything they sell.

As I've mentioned above on my comment, when I communicated with prime 1 they stated clearly to me they will honour any replacement to Sideshow customers... so to me it sounds like they are trying to be cooperative so I ask U, with your comment... this issue would be resolved quickly if Prime 1 was actually being cooperative.. where are you getting your facts from or hearing, reading it!

So you said... SS telling you to goto Prime 1, you obviously didn't correctly read my comment read it again it clearly states they will honour any replacement parts as long as they have it available.

while prime 1 is denying service to a lofty tactic of the statue was bought through a reseller... seriously! What don't you understand they've got (P1) no loyalty towards me or for that matter anyone who has bought it through or buying it through Sideshow ( Sideshow is there customer) that's the same as when I bought my Sideshow Catwoman a few years ago and there was something wrong with it, the retailer here in Australia (who was not an authorised reseller) told me to go to Sideshow to get it rectified as they could not do anything for me, Sideshow told me to "go and jump" as I was not their customer! hence that is why I go to authorised resellers. Period (as U say)

So please get your comments correct before you post them here
mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:03 AM   #44
DMSlayer
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
It seems to me you're comments are a little biased. It's clear you think SS has done nothing wrong and Prime 1 is solely to blame. That's fine and all but why have you decided that SS is the one telling the truth regarding who is cooperating? I'm not taking sides but I haven't seen or heard anything that indicates that one company is being more honest than the other. All we know is that they are at odds. That's it.
Berserker Armor recal has opened up a ton of detail in this mess, with tons of customers complaining. You can just read through all the forums to attach things together. SS started even to directly send People to their Prime 1 Rep to have them get help.

Now if this tactic work the complaints would of died down. however people state they have gotten zero response and are now left in the dark.

SS gains nothing by lying, all they get is more and more people asking for full refunds.
DMSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:09 AM   #45
DMSlayer
Fantastic Four

Quote:
As I mentioned Sideshow does the exact same ‘lofty tactic’ for anyone who doesn’t buy their pieces directly through them. So what’s the difference? Absolutely nothing.
this discussion is about Prime 1 products, I have no clue how SS handles their own stuff and is a mute point to the topic. and No, this is a Prime 1 issue, Showing favoritism to Prime 1 resolves nothing, it just reinforces these issues going forward.

[QUOTE=And it appears you’re taking the word of Sideshow only, and not that of Prime 1. With the deteriorating relationship between the two of them, all statements by both parties should be taken with a grain of salt.

Maybe Prime 1 is twisting the truth, or maybe Sideshow is. Only they know. [/QUOTE]

Seriously, by this statement is the most optimum thing for SS to do, is to gather as many full refunds as possible, because they want to hold onto some "Stock" of pieces to statues and not support customers ... This is a failure in logic.

[QUOTE=Given Sideshow stopped posting Prime 1 preorders 1-2 months ago, way before these new boilerplate emails being sent out across multiple pieces at the same time stating the exact same thing.....I’m not sure what I read into that.[/QUOTE]

You do no know people have been scared of buying Prime 1 statues through sideshow due to this mess Prime 1 has been creating ? Hell even Griffith is promoted as separate EX in comparison to the SS one.. so whats happening is people are ditching SS orders back to Prime 1 ..

How many Refunds does SS have to go through before they realize they have a rancid Product base... Why would you continue to post them?
Old 04-20-2019, 08:21 AM   #46
DMSlayer
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
DMSlayer as mentioned above your comments are a little biased, and also IMO you sound like you are biased and you favour SS, period.
Again No, THis is not a SS issue its a Prime 1 issue. Its their statues. Twisting it to something is asinine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [I
they are nothing more then a reseller[/I]... You said, yes that's right but they are authorised to sell Prime 1 products hence that is why SS said to me they will honour any defects as long as they have stock available, and that is not just for Prime 1 but for anything they sell.
Which is correct, which in turns leaves Prime 1 even more responsible to honor their own statues sold through them... The Prime 1 Store is new .. Before that was reliance on SS to sell.

However is quite obvious Prime 1 is cutting stock and leaving SS customers to rot with the issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by As I've mentioned above on my comment, when I communicated with prime 1 they stated clearly to me they will honour any replacement to Sideshow customers... so to me it sounds like they are trying to be cooperative so I ask U, with your comment... [I
this issue would be resolved quickly if Prime 1 was actually being cooperative..[/I] where are you getting your facts from or hearing, reading it!

So you said... SS telling you to goto Prime 1, you obviously didn't correctly read my comment read it again it clearly states they will honour any replacement parts as long as they have it available.
Hollow statements do not do much unless they are actually backed. As pointed out in prev threads on here its become a circle jerk of a loop at this point.

They have in the past honored parts, People have actually commented about that. Its just its different today then it was then for prior statues. Hence the uproar going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [I
while prime 1 is denying service to a lofty tactic of the statue was bought through a reseller[/I]... seriously! What don't you understand they've got (P1) no loyalty towards me or for that matter anyone who has bought it through or buying it through Sideshow ( Sideshow is there customer) that's the same as when I bought my Sideshow Catwoman a few years ago and there was something wrong with it, the retailer here in Australia (who was not an authorised reseller) told me to go to Sideshow to get it rectified as they could not do anything for me, Sideshow told me to "go and jump" as I was not their customer! hence that is why I go to authorised resellers. Period (as U say)

So please get your comments correct before you post them here
Can only take your word for this instance, However yes that would be dick move by SS on the catwoman statue.. But their would at least be the fact you pointed out was, it was not an "Authorized" Reseller and they could not trace when the damaged occurred.

Slight difference from Statues that where directly shipped by Prime 1, With obvious failures of packaging, then an "Authorized Reseller" Ending up shipping them out to People who found mold, water residue, smell etc of the product...

Thats a huge difference in comparison to your local retailer story.

Tweeterhead had a huge paint issue with its superman model.. Did they go tell people to "Pound sand" for those statues that where not bought directly through them ?? No.. they took everyone directly with them, and sent full replacements.

I am fine with my facts thank you ~
Old 04-20-2019, 08:22 AM   #47
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Berserker Armor recal has opened up a ton of detail in this mess, with tons of customers complaining. You can just read through all the forums to attach things together. SS started even to directly send People to their Prime 1 Rep to have them get help.

Now if this tactic work the complaints would of died down. however people state they have gotten zero response and are now left in the dark.

SS gains nothing by lying, all they get is more and more people asking for full refunds.
The Beserker mess is certainly Prime 1’s mess to fix. But supposedly it wasn’t just their pieces that got waterlogged. Supposedly PCS also had an issue somewhere. I wonder if they traveled from/in the same factory/container etc. It’s certainly a weird situation.

But most of the things that have hit the fan have happened post Sideshow deciding not to upload new Prime 1 preorders. Some occurred weeks if not over a month later. So I’m taking anything they say with a grain of salt. Just seems like a company cutting ties with another, and if true, I’m guessing Sideshow is just progressively moving any and all issues over to Prime 1, and are willing to offer full refunds to expedite the separation of their two businesses.

You have to remember this is the company who for over 3 weeks had website rollover issues. And as far as I’m aware they never issued any notices whatsoever. Everything we know about it is by contacting them directly and spreading the information among us. So they’re not above ignoring issues that create negative PR that are plaguing them for weeks on end.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:32 AM   #48
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
this discussion is about Prime 1 products, I have no clue how SS handles their own stuff and is a mute point to the topic. and No, this is a Prime 1 issue, Showing favoritism to Prime 1 resolves nothing, it just reinforces these issues going forward.
I’m not trying to show blatant favouritism to Prime 1 (though I am decreasing my orders of Sideshow manufactured pieces).

All I’m saying is that most companies in this area have the same policies in only responding to those who purchased directly through them. Ignoring this basic policy seems odd to me is all (note I myself hate this general policy, but I’ve had to get used to it). But it seems with the deteriorating relationship they’re rightly/wrongly passing the buck to Prime 1, and washing their hands of the whole thing.

It seems their response now is either referring queries back to Prime 1 (though I’m wondering if the said Prime 1 representative even knew Sideshow was offloading customer queries to them, when they started sending those emails out) or the boilerplate response for Prime 1 pieces in response to replacements and offering full refunds etc.

Quote:
You do no know people have been scared of buying Prime 1 statues through sideshow due to this mess Prime 1 has been creating ? Hell even Griffith is promoted as separate EX in comparison to the SS one.. so whats happening is people are ditching SS orders back to Prime 1 ..

How many Refunds does SS have to go through before they realize they have a rancid Product base... Why would you continue to post them?
Are you referring to the store Exclusives? They’ve had what, a handful of those? And for Griffith wasn’t that known pretty much since the very beginning? Though I haven’t been following that thread very closely.

And I’m not disagreeing that Sideshow should or shouldn’t end their relationship with Prime 1. That’s entirely up to them. I would’ve said that they’re essentially cutting and running, except for the fact they’re offering full refunds for those that want them.

And I’ve said this before, Prime 1 will have to change their production policies with regards to replacement pieces, because their current policy is certainly not moving efficiently enough to satisfy anyone, me included.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:51 AM   #49
DMSlayer
Fantastic Four

Quote:
The Beserker mess is certainly Prime 1’s mess to fix. But supposedly it wasn’t just their pieces that got waterlogged. Supposedly PCS also had an issue somewhere. I wonder if they traveled from/in the same factory/container etc. It’s certainly a weird situation.

But most of the things that have hit the fan have happened post Sideshow deciding not to upload new Prime 1 preorders. Some occurred weeks if not over a month later. So I’m taking anything they say with a grain of salt. Just seems like a company cutting ties with another, and if true, I’m guessing Sideshow is just progressively moving any and all issues over to
Prime 1, and are willing to offer full refunds to expedite the separation of their two businesses.

You have to remember this is the company who for over 3 weeks, had website rollover issues. And as far as I’m aware they never issued any notices whatsoever. Everything we know about it is by contacting them directly and spreading the information among us. So they’re not above ignoring issues that are plaguing them for weeks on end.
I they are not getting replacements, What else can Sideshow do ? Other then full refund. That will end up being the default if communication for help with customers products are piling up.

Sideshow has been horrendous in the past months, esp with the website issue. Still however does not constitute the situation going on, esp with lack of stock.

Been also researching on Prime 1 direct response to statue issues as well. One of them being a lower jaw issue on Berserker armor, which Prime 1 shot back as not a "Major Issue" Hence the response said to sand down the piece for the magnet and hope that resolves it rather then a replacement of the piece.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:55 AM   #50
DMSlayer
Fantastic Four

Quote:
I’m not trying to show blatant favouritism to Prime 1, though I am decreasing my orders of Sideshow manufactured pieces.

All I’m saying is that most companies in this area have the same policies in only responding to those who purchased directly through them. Ignoring this basic policy seems odd to me is all. But it seems with the deteriorating relationship they’re rightly/wrongly passing the buck to Prime 1, and washing their hands of the whole thing.

It seems their response now is either referring queries back to Prime 1 (though I’m wondering if such an individual actually existed, when Sideshow said a Prime 1 individual would be in contact with them) or the boilerplate response for Prime 1 pieces in response to replacements and offering full refunds etc.
Again this is symptom of Failure of getting resolutions, When A company is not getting anything resolved through going through the source they only available action is Full Refunds ..

Quote:
Are you referring to the store Exclusives? They’ve had what, a handful of those? And for Griffith wasn’t that known pretty much since the very beginning? Though I haven’t been following that thread very closely.

And I’m not disagreeing that Sideshow should or shouldn’t end their relationship with Prime 1. That’s entirely up to them. I would’ve said that they’re essentially cutting and running, except for the fact they’re offering full refunds for those that want them.

And I’ve said this before, Prime 1 will have to change their production policies with regards to replacement pieces, because their current policy is certainly not moving efficiently enough to satisfy anyone, me included.
Referring to everything in general.

IS there anything positive at this point to Order any Prime 1 product through a reseller ? What would be a promotional tactic at this stage for People to keep Prime 1 Pre Orders through Resellers ?