Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-09-2018, 10:09 PM   #191
SAB380
The X-Men

Nice to see ARH's Facebook page starting to get happy customers putting their pics up of Arhian and Cleopatra.

Production runs seem to be good so far!
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:46 PM   #192
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm the only one geting tired of the Graphic novel statues. We need some Barbarians/warriors/gods.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:00 PM   #193
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I'm the only one geting tired of the Graphic novel statues. We need some Barbarians/warriors/gods.
I mean they made the novels based off their characters, so they would also probably have comics about those too :P And sex tends to sell :<
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:14 PM   #194
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Why is no one making high end Hindu deity statues? There is a giant market for that.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #195
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
I've been saying this for a while now...hopefully Arahom addresses this in the Hades preview video. After Hades, it seems unlikely we'll see another god or warrior statue for a while with all of these new Arkhalla pieces "coming soon."
Brandon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:48 PM   #196
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

It is a shame cause after Hades I don't see any thing else I will be picking up.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:57 PM   #197
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
It is a shame cause after Hades I don't see any thing else I will be picking up.
I would for sure get an Aphrodite if they did one. Hera, probably not
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:05 AM   #198
DrDjango
Frackin!

Quote:
Same here. Waiting for non half naked female characters from ARH. Sadly I expect more of the "sex sells" statues in the future.
DrDjango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:11 PM   #199
stone eagle
Justice League

I kind of feel for ARH when it comes to statue selections. I bet that is one of the hardest decisions to make when you have to try and weigh all variables and anticipate supply and demand. They have to deal with licensing situations and all of the "popular" figures are snapped up so they either have to create a market through their own comic books and story lines or find some historical figure without licensing issues that is popular enough to sell in enough quantity to be profitable.
I imagine the number could be higher if they advertised and marketed on a global marketplace but I can also see problems increasing with a larger market over shipping, financial scams and tariffs etc.
I think with the popularity of the Vikings show ARH could sell a line of Scandinavian gods and goddesses.
Also for those who follow the line of "sex sells" why not a line of pin-up style statues or even a line of "sexy first responders" and have paramedics, fire, dispatchers and police persons or even branches of the military? That could increase sales to a broader market than just comic book fans or fans of history.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:19 AM   #200
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted about 2 hours ago on the ARH Facebook site:

Hello, everyone,

I would like to inform about how the reservation system will works on future statues (like Hades, Narama, Sharleze and Sariah):

When the statue becomes available in the ARH Studios website, the customers only need to create a new order (using the website), and pay a $10 reservation fee.

The remaining balance for the statue plus shipping will be charged only when the statue becomes ready.

I will no more managing purchase lists, but I will keep following the orders, to see if everything is running smoothly.

In case of any doubts, please, feel free to contact me anytime.

All the best,
Louis Reinhold
ARH Studios Customer Support
arhstudios@hotmail.com
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote