Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-07-2017, 10:39 PM   #11
MikeandElio
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpluse2 View Post
That BS, I have not received any email or any news about the delay. Iv sent multiple emails about this. Ty for the update but I'm done with ARH i should of known to leave this company alone after getting my Thor and hearing so many horror stories. So done.
Please keep in mind my asking about this delay was in no way intended to make yourself or anyone else not want to be a customer of ARH. I simple took what was said to me as if they were trying to spit on me and call it rain.
MikeandElio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:04 PM   #12
Jibber82
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I also have this on pre-order and didn't receive an email about a delay.I guess I "slipped through the cracks" also.
Jibber82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:05 AM   #13
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

no such email received here.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:32 PM   #14
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandElio View Post
I wanted to ask if anyone here had received an email from ARH about the Medusa with Legs being delayed?

After trying to call someone all day at ARH, I finally got to speak with Melissa(?) and was told that the customers that purchased the Medusa with Legs were sent emails saying this statue was delayed and I just didn't get my email because it slipped through the cracks.

Is this true? Can anyone confirm the email was sent to them without having to ask for an email or is this just some sort of lie from ARH?

I was not sent an email when I asked about the delay, I was given a link to here/statuefourm. That seems unprofessional at best.
Not a smart business move on ARH's end to send their customers to statue forum lol.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 04:08 PM   #15
dao2
Cyclops

legit, why are so many people worrying about a delay email, no one sends delay notices :P
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 06:22 PM   #16
Valkyrie

It's not so much people worrying about a delay notice. It's the fact that the OP was told emails were sent out when they apparently weren't.

The bigger problem here is yet another example of ARH's misinformation and blatant lying to customers.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 06:53 PM   #17
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
SS only bothers with flex payers, and that's not a delay notice it's a money thing :P If flex didn't move they wouldn't tell people at all.
Not true.

I've received arrival updates from Sideshow on full pay orders. For statues being delayed or releasing ahead of schedule.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:34 PM   #18
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
It's not so much people worrying about a delay notice. It's the fact that the OP was told emails were sent out when they apparently weren't.

The bigger problem here is yet another example of ARH's misinformation and blatant lying to customers.
And then send said customers to the very forum from which they will discover ARH's misinformation and blatant lying.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:35 PM   #19
clearwater74
Doh!

No email here either. I wouldn't have even known except for my lurking here.
clearwater74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:11 AM   #20
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Not true.

I've received arrival updates from Sideshow on full pay orders. For statues being delayed or releasing ahead of schedule.
I've received one once in like 6 years, and they never followed it up with more delay mails even when it was delayed. What was the last statue you received it on? Of course they're gonna tell you ahead of schedule :P Very recent example, RS PF. No delay emails at all, other then my flex payments being moved.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote