Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-09-2021, 03:06 PM   #1371
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottled_Water View Post
Just a quick clarification, if your order the standard from BBTS you get the prop helmet and not the textured one, right? And are there officially 3 versions now or did BBTS screw up? Because of Prime 1's site they only have the regular and DX that includes all the bonus goodies.
it's VERY confusing. I believe P1 is NOW including the Props Bio mask with the Regular. the rough mask only with DX & DXS.

BBTS didn't screw up, they have it right. BBTS has 3 versions on there site the DX w/Bonus, the DX, and the Regular.

However on Prime 1's site it's only the:
DX Bonus Version (which is actually the DXS: model #:MMPR-01DXS)

and the Regular Version MMPR-01.

but according to their release today there is a Deluxe version:MMPR-01DX, this is the version that is on BBTS, same price as the DXS but it doesn't list the correct model #. very confusing indeed, but BBTS got it right...from the beginning.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:07 PM   #1372
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
When the hell did there become a DXs

WTF :/
Some places have had three versions since pre-order went up. Strange I know...

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk...ch=Predator%20
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:08 PM   #1373
DUTCH_IS_BADASS
Frackin!

It’s funny how Prime 1 is advocating for movie accuracy which is great to do but they included the gort bio mask that didn’t make the cut of the movie lol. I’ll still take anything I can get. The more the better. So not counting the base, Predator himself is likely 30-31 inches tall would you guys say? The total height is 35 inches with the base.

I’m trying to think what else Prime 1 can add, maybe the skinned victims again like the 1/4 had but make it 1/3 this time? I know that would be super pricy
DUTCH_IS_BADASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:09 PM   #1374
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUTCH_IS_BADASS View Post
It’s funny how Prime 1 is advocating for movie accuracy which is great to do but they included the gort bio mask that didn’t make the cut of the movie lol. I’ll still take anything I can get. The more the better. So not counting the base, Predator himself is likely 30-31 inches tall would you guys say? The total height is 35 inches with the base.

I’m trying to think what else Prime 1 can add, maybe the skinned victims again like the 1/4 had but make it 1-3 this time? I know that would be super pricy
Welcome to the forum!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:09 PM   #1375
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUTCH_IS_BADASS View Post

I’m trying to think what else Prime 1 can add, maybe the skinned victims again like the 1/4 had but make it 1/3 this time? I know that would be super pricy
Why, do you hate owning money that much?

SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:10 PM   #1376
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
Yea, I want the whole nine yards. I just called but they didn't answer, so I left a message to call me back. Thanks for the heads up man. My timing sucks sometimes.
if i were you i would call them back until you get someone to answer. make 5-10 calls if you have to...you'll get through

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:13 PM   #1377
DUTCH_IS_BADASS
Frackin!

Just saying, it would be cool to see the hunters victims again but this time 1/3 and displayed behind Predator for the ultimate display. I don’t know how good the old ones would pair up with 1/3 Predator, look to small or what
DUTCH_IS_BADASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:15 PM   #1378
thebove
Fantastic Four

I didn't even pay attention, guess I was confused by assuming the DX and REG versions were only available at Secret Compass but I did indeed get the DXS, assumed the DXS items were exclusive by ordering from Prime1 direct.

Sweet!
thebove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:20 PM   #1379
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Good job Prime 1. Credit where credit is due.
Xenoburger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:23 PM   #1380
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Good job Prime 1. Credit where credit is due.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote