rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:38 PM   #272
Wookiee
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Looking for any help on direct contact with:

David Finch
Steve McNiven
Darwyn Cooke

While I have contact for their art reps, I am looking to get in touch directly if possible.

I've tried the email on Davids website but don't seem to get a reply. Can't tell if it's not being checked or if I'm being ignored.
Wookiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #273
Wrothy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiee View Post
Looking for any help on direct contact with:

David Finch
Steve McNiven
Darwyn Cooke

While I have contact for their art reps, I am looking to get in touch directly if possible.

I've tried the email on Davids website but don't seem to get a reply. Can't tell if it's not being checked or if I'm being ignored.
I used the email on Dave's website a couple of weeks ago and received quick responses from his wife Meredith. It may be that they are busy getting ready for their trip to Australia for Supanovas Sydney and Perth.
Wrothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #274
Royd
Producer
Producer

Ditto with the response using that e-mail address but they will be flying into Sydney in about 8 days so like Wrothy said, they're probably busy getting ready for the 2 shows Downunder.

By the way, unless I missed a previous post here, it appears from the website that they will be selling original art via their website (a few pieces already on display with prices) and retrieving pages from former art dealers.

This seems to be supported by Spencer no longer having a link to Dave's artwork at his site. Best,

Royd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrothy View Post
I used the email on Dave's website a couple of weeks ago and received quick responses from his wife Meredith. It may be that they are busy getting ready for their trip to Australia for Supanovas Sydney and Perth.
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:58 AM   #275
Wookiee

Yep, I've tried the email on their site twice now in the last 2 months roughly. I always heard they were pretty good at getting back to people. My LCS has charged me with tracking down a few Canadian artists to see if we can get them in for store appearances and these fellows have been the hardest. I suppose I could go through their dealers, but I thought direct would be best.

Perhaps I should take the non-answer as an answer from David?

On the note of art reps, I noticed he wasn't so heavy on Spencer's site lately, but started seeing more on Albert Moy, then saw this on their site. I hope it all works out well for them.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:01 AM   #276
Punisher1919
Death is hereditary.

I also inquired about a his DK pages and They'll be selling all of his current and future pages directly from their Website, the unsold DK pages on Albert Moy's website are also no longer listed.
Punisher1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:31 AM   #277
Royd
Producer
Producer

Since you're approaching Canadian aritsts, have you tried Stuart Immonen to see if he and Kathryn (comics writer) might be interested in doing a store appearance/s? Best,

Royd

Quote:
Yep, I've tried the email on their site twice now in the last 2 months roughly. I always heard they were pretty good at getting back to people. My LCS has charged me with tracking down a few Canadian artists to see if we can get them in for store appearances and these fellows have been the hardest. I suppose I could go through their dealers, but I thought direct would be best.

On the note of art reps, I noticed he wasn't so heavy on Spencer's site lately, but started seeing more on Albert Moy, then saw this on their site. I hope it all works out well for them.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #278
Wookiee

They are also on my list but hadn't gotten to them yet. If you had their contact information could you PM it to me?
Old 06-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #279
Royd
Producer
Producer

Cool, I'll check with them and get back to you but you can reach them via their website as well - http://immonen.ca/

Best,

Royd

Quote:
They are also on my list but hadn't gotten to them yet. If you had their contact information could you PM it to me?
Old 06-13-2011, 06:54 PM   #280
Punisher1919
Death is hereditary.

Quote:

Make sure to let us know if you're able to get any of these guys for a store appearance. I'd make the drive for sure!!
Punisher1919 is offline   Reply With Quote