Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 05-19-2016, 03:13 PM   #51
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Yep i feel this is gonna be like the Tekken line, no ones knows and 3rd or 4th statue down people will catch on and be hunting for Artorias and Ornstein i have no doubt.

They threw up a poll on FB what people want next and i really really want the Elite Knight set sitting at an LED bonfire......this is iconic and needs to be done
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 05:17 AM   #52
JorgeLoyo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Yep i feel this is gonna be like the Tekken line, no ones knows and 3rd or 4th statue down people will catch on and be hunting for Artorias and Ornstein i have no doubt.

They threw up a poll on FB what people want next and i really really want the Elite Knight set sitting at an LED bonfire......this is iconic and needs to be done
Yeah go vote guys, loots of noobies there hahaha. Let's bring the characters that deserve a statue representation to the top of the poll.

F4F guys participate a lot in that group and they hear people's opinion (they also release discount codes for PO's) so join away! https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4figures/
JorgeLoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:09 AM   #53
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I voted for quite a few yesterday.

Can't believe Nameless King and the Dragon from the latest game are actually leading the votes. Yeah, they were memorable and would probably make a cool statue but there's a long list of characters I'd like to see first.

Also, why include Artorias, Sif, and Solaire on the poll if they're already confirmed?

Then there's the option for the "4 Knights of Gwyn" but they have Ciaran and Gough listed individually too...and we already know Ornstein and Artorias are coming. Why not just list the remaining two individually unless by "4 Knights of Gwyn", they're referring about a smaller diorama piece with all four of them together?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 11:26 AM   #54
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

DS has some amazing bosses and Artorias and Orstein deserve statues, but some of the bosses in poll i'm just like "eh they were ok but i don't really want a statue of them"

I really hope F4F do some player armour sets, i'm much more interested in the iconic sets and weapons, sitting at bonfires or dioramas would be killer for me.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 12:50 PM   #55
JorgeLoyo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
I voted for quite a few yesterday.

Can't believe Nameless King and the Dragon from the latest game are actually leading the votes. Yeah, they were memorable and would probably make a cool statue but there's a long list of characters I'd like to see first.

Also, why include Artorias, Sif, and Solaire on the poll if they're already confirmed?

Then there's the option for the "4 Knights of Gwyn" but they have Ciaran and Gough listed individually too...and we already know Ornstein and Artorias are coming. Why not just list the remaining two individually unless by "4 Knights of Gwyn", they're referring about a smaller diorama piece with all four of them together?
Yeah I still can't believe Smough isn't in the top 3 when we alerady have Ornstein coming!

At least Nito is in third place, although I don't now if they're willing to tackle "huge characters" like Nito and Smough.
JorgeLoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 02:15 PM   #56
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeLoyo View Post
Yeah I still can't believe Smough isn't in the top 3 when we alerady have Ornstein coming!

At least Nito is in third place, although I don't now if they're willing to tackle "huge characters" like Nito and Smough.
Well if Nito and Smough can't happen, then Hawkeye Gough is certainly out of the question since he's a freaking giant!

I'd still love to see them pull off the four Knights somehow though. I found this image of them together (plus Smough and the player character in Elite Knight armor on the far left). I'm not sure where these miniatures are from (maybe the upcoming tabletop game?), but the size difference is crazy. I could see how it would be a challenge for F4F.

Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:24 PM   #57
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post

Nah definitely not. If you look at the facebook group page, I think it was something like more than 50% of the people joined that page because of the Dark Souls statue announcements. It is by far their biggest license so far
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:42 PM   #58
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Dark Souls has so many great character designs that it's no surprise when they end up competing with each other.

The Nameless King stands over all for me though, no question. It would be criminal not to do a statue of him.

I hope we get statues of as many characters as possible so that no one feels left out.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 11:21 PM   #59
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I really want the Dancer. I didn't know they had the Dark Souls 3 license as well. Gundyr would be awesome too as would the Looking Glass Knight and the Fume Knight from DaS2
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:19 AM   #60
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

Ornstein sneak
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ornstein.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	96240  
Ohrai_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote