Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-24-2016, 04:47 PM   #401
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leekson View Post
Why do you need it? I think there is no point. We have seen the pics and they tell a lot. In the end it would be subjective opinion, same like the comments on pics, someone would like it, someone not...
did i asked you specifically?
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:21 PM   #402
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
did i asked you specifically?
No man, you didn't. I've seen your full comment before you've deleted it and posted the pic, but it doesn't matter. I just think that pics show more details than video
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:34 PM   #403
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

yeah, i was coming out to harsh and im not that kind of person. the pic is to take a laugh from who ever sees it. in the other hand, you sound like you are offended for me asking for a simple video. i really dont understand whats the problem with that.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:44 PM   #404
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
yeah, i was coming out to harsh and im not that kind of person. the pic is to take a laugh from who ever sees it. in the other hand, you sound like you are offended for me asking for a simple video. i really dont understand whats the problem with that.
No problem man, I've figured out why you've deleted it. If I would get offended on someones comment, I wouldn't have life outside this forum. This is why this place exists, to exchange opinions. It was all a misunderstood. I didn't understand that you want video to "enjoy" this piece, I was thinking you want video to inspect good and bad parts on this piece, because the thread went in that direction
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:52 PM   #405
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leekson View Post
No problem man, I've figured out why you've deleted it. If I would get offended on someones comment, I wouldn't have life outside this forum. This is why this place exists, to exchange opinions. It was all a misunderstood. I didn't understand that you want video to "enjoy" this piece, I was thinking you want video to inspect good and bad parts on this piece, because the thread went in that direction
now we understand each other. yeah, for some reason, i like downloading them and saving them in a "collectibles" folder, specially if i dont have that piece .
its my way of enjoying them.
Old 12-24-2016, 06:16 PM   #406
clutch
Sailor Moon

You're just cluttering up the thread with static.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:27 PM   #407
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Yea the gums could be brightened up but this is really not far off from the proto and by far one of the nicest Dino paint I've seen in a mass produced piece. You want nicer then purchase one of the other t rex busts but those are all Indy pieces and your spending 1k or more for them.

Would go so far as to say it's probably better and more detailed than a SS Dinosauria piece
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:08 PM   #408
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

And remember guys, it was approved by Universal, you know, the one that made JP possible. And they used the best reference for this.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:02 AM   #409
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
And remember guys, it was approved by Universal, you know, the one that made JP possible. And they used the best reference for this.
Universal approved the proto, not the production piece. How could you let production get started without approval?

I know some of you who didn't get this want more pics and videos, but I agree with Leekson, there is no point. The paint is completely lackluster and there definitely is too much green. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to say it looks great when you don't have it in hand is at the very least uninformed.

I will say this again, not only does it not look like the proto, it looks somewhat cartoonish because of the lack of saturation. I love Chronicle and its products, but this was a big miss.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 11:27 AM   #410
Oblivion100
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to say it looks great when you don't have it in hand is at the very least uninformed.
The same counts for people who say it doesn't look great without seeing it in their hand.
Oblivion100 is offline   Reply With Quote