Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-27-2017, 06:43 PM   #141
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Yes, great reviews. It's like a Honda Accord equipped with all the features of a Civic. The review on this piece is that it was not delivered as promised and ARH did not give their customers their money back, even after saying they would.
Did they say they'd give your money back?
I thought they said people could return it for a refund after receiving?

(not saying thats the correct way to do things, just what I remember them saying...)
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:20 PM   #142
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Originally Spencer said they would be refunding people who no longer wanted the statue. Then they wanted to send the statue to people and offered to take it back after people could see it "in hand". But by this time they were offering store credit only. I told them
I would not accept the package if they sent it to me. I bought it because I wanted her topless, I don't need to see it in hand to get that she is not topless. Plus, I was afraid once I had the statue in hand they would refuse to take it back. Based on their track record, I have very little trust or faith in the company.

Initially, I even told them they could send me an Eve or Arkhalla 4 in its stead, but got no reply on that. They are simply horrible to deal with. Looking forward to getting Arhian 3, which will most certainly be incomplete, damaged or defective, then trying to chase down the last bit of money they owe me from this gorilla girl foul up.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:43 PM   #143
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Spencer said they would be refunding people who no longer wanted the statue. Then they wanted to send the statue to people and offered to take it back after people could see it "in hand". But by this time they were offering store credit only. I told them
I would not accept the package if they sent it to me. I bought it because I wanted her topless, I don't need to see it in hand to get that she is not topless. Plus, I was afraid once I had the statue in hand they would refuse to take it back. Based on their track record, I have very little trust or faith in the company.

Initially, I even told them they could send me an Eve or Arkhalla 4 in its stead, but got no reply on that. They are simply horrible to deal with. Looking forward to getting Arhian 3, which will most certainly be incomplete, damaged or defective, then trying to chase down the last bit of money they owe me from this gorilla girl foul up.
absolutely disgusting.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:45 PM   #144
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:

Went back through that thread. Spencer answered you directly when asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer T. View Post
Yes. For those who have received their Sha-Ryn, and find the non-removable top is a deal breaker, we will be refunding them.
For those who find they are fine with the non-removable top, we are offering 30% off your next order.
Quote:
Cool. I can't ask for more than that. Thanks Spencer.
He says 'for those that have received'
At the time I read that, I took it as they were going to send you the statue first before offering a refund.
I was wondering why you would have been happy with that.
(I'm not saying you don't deserve a refund)
Old 04-28-2017, 10:36 AM   #145
The13thWarlock

Yeah, I emailed them and talked to them about that. It didn't make any sense for them to pay shipping and send it to me, then pay to have it sent back when there was zero chance I was going to accept it. I don't care if it was perfectly painted or sculpted to perfection. I bought it because it was a topless statue. It wasn't topless anymore...

And I was afraid they were going to do some underhanded stuff, like saying that I had accepted the statue and the sale was closed. This was zero fault on me and 100% the fault of them. I should have got my money back, I was told I was going to get my money back and then I was given store credit to a company that to my knowledge has consistently failed to produce anything as promised from the in house team.

Crazy....
Old 04-28-2017, 05:28 PM   #146
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Yeah, I emailed them and talked to them about that. It didn't make any sense for them to pay shipping and send it to me, then pay to have it sent back when there was zero chance I was going to accept it. I don't care if it was perfectly painted or sculpted to perfection. I bought it because it was a topless statue. It wasn't topless anymore...

And I was afraid they were going to do some underhanded stuff, like saying that I had accepted the statue and the sale was closed. This was zero fault on me and 100% the fault of them. I should have got my money back, I was told I was going to get my money back and then I was given store credit to a company that to my knowledge has consistently failed to produce anything as promised from the in house team.

Crazy....
Ah ok, so they agreed on the phone call to give you a refund?
Old 04-28-2017, 09:32 PM   #147
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

To only offer a refund on a statue if you first take delivery of it and then send it back is pants on head retarded. You couldn't make this stuff up.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:29 PM   #148
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Ah ok, so they agreed on the phone call to give you a refund?
No. That offer was just put out here by Spencer.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:07 PM   #149
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Ah ok.
I do agree you should have been offered a refund.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:19 AM   #150
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Yep and Spencer has not been seen here again!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote