Old 02-15-2017, 08:15 PM   #61
Manu81
The Spirit

lol! same to me tamaboy
Manu81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:05 PM   #62
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Glad to see you are still here, Paul. Many of us appreciate your interaction with us here and hope it continues in the future. Having Alex interact as well is a welcome bonus.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:18 PM   #63
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Everyone loves talking with Uncle Paul

You're cool too Alex.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:30 AM   #64
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Still here, just needed a break and get focused on a few things.

Paul
Very happy for you are still on the forum Paul. We really appreciate both of you and Alex's presence on the forums. See you at the live feed today!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:49 PM   #65
Robopredinator
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
No pretty sure you're a troll who may or may not understand logic or looking at the bigger picture or an attempt at easing tensions between customer and business, which is very evident by your "enforcer is Paul's girlfriend" comments. Paul didn't do a very good job at easing tensions because his expertise is not public relations, and it serves them none whatsoever to argue with the customer. I would do the same and have done the same for any other business or person who is unjustly judged and publicly executed. I would do it for any one of the other statue producers if they ever produced something I wanted to buy, which they usually do not, which means I rarely hang around those other forums. PCS, eFx, and SS and that's it so far. I would even do it for you, if you ever let yourself get into such a position which you do not because you never participate here except to ask a question or jab troll at people you disagree with.

You need to take the time to read more of my posts because you have seriously missed my critique of Chronicle Collectibles at times. You shot from the hip because you were trolling. Everyone that bandwagon'd your comments or gifs were easily predicted but I forgive them because I understand them as regular CC forum goers who are veteran collectors who are alot less willing to forgive so quickly as I because of past experiences. You are not a regular CC forum goer. You post once in a blue moon to ask a question or jab troll.

Some people just want to stay angry. They don't want it to be fixed.

The proper term is "white knighting" by the way. I'm not sure I am guilty of that because even now CC has had little reason to be white knighted. The 1/4 endo was their first failure. I hardly white knighted them as I critiqued the statue they sent me. I was much more focused on cooling everyone the eff down than defending CC's choice to ship the endo product out to people.

Sorry that I couldn't be a more willing participant in your trolling. Sorry to the collectors that I disappointed so much that they felt compelled to jump on your 'girlfriend' bandwagon, that I couldn't jump on the 'CC is trying to rip me off' and 'CC tried to bait and switch us' bandwagons. I'm still going to give them proper respect they have earned being veterans over me. I am well aware how I come off, but I do expect people to know the difference between what I do and straight up brown nosing.

If this somehow counts for a ban, I will happily take it for defending myself. Normally I stay above such trivial horse----, but if you're gonna sit there and say what you did about not trolling, I'm gonna respond to that noise. It's clear that you have a problem with customers like myself because you confuse fawning with cooling people the eff out. When I fawn you will know it, mister. You will only see it on Colt related forums.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to make a call. I have yet to receive my paycheck this month from CC I spend sooooooo much time white knighting them guys, like oh my god total white knight here with thousands of posts. I have never said anything bad about them it's like totally true you guys.

ZzZZzZzZZzz
Robopredinator is offline   Reply With Quote