Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-18-2017, 10:51 PM   #1
qz33
Doctor Doom

New PayPal Payments

Well it sounds like they figured out using PayPal to take payments and invoices.

Sounds pretty good and should alleviate some headaches for customers and customer service.

Email Copied Below:

Hello Collectors,

We are currently working on a new system for sending and keeping track of your payments. Starting very soon, we will be sending out PayPal invoices to everyone for the total cost of your statue, minus your deposit and any other payments made.

If you are on a payment plan, you can make your payments right from your invoice! You will receive a reminder from PayPal around the time your payment is due, and once it has been paid, your payment will be deducted from your remaining balance.

You should receive an invoice for each of your statues by the end of this month, so don’t be alarmed if you don’t get one right away. Just keep an eye out for them!

Thank you for your continued support!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:31 AM   #2
TooTall81
Frackin!

I am not on payment plans for anything. I wonder if i can pay things off early and just pay for shipping when its due.
TooTall81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:09 AM   #3
addic
The X-Men

You can. Just send the money through PayPal and write down what it is for in the comments field.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:38 AM   #4
goto
Mephisto

I have paid in full for an preorder and waiting for information how much is shipping to germany
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:26 AM   #5
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

I like the sound of that. I'm brutal for remember to pay those payments on my own. I think when I paid off Akuma, I did 3 payments at once.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:28 AM   #6
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

How will this work with shipping? I choose to have my stuff shipped via FedEx and they use usps on their shipping chart. So will the invoice automatically be usps prices?
Old 04-19-2017, 11:41 AM   #7
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
How will this work with shipping? I choose to have my stuff shipped via FedEx and they use usps on their shipping chart. So will the invoice automatically be usps prices?
I would guess this wouldn't directly affect shipping payments just payment plans and desposits.

Probably would assist them in sending out automated shipping invoices though and you may have to request a custom one.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #8
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I can't wait to see this working and see where i am with things lol.....could be quite depressing also when i see how much has gone/going out but i think i'm pretty much in control at this point lol.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:25 PM   #9
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I can't wait to see this working and see where i am with things lol.....could be quite depressing also when i see how much has gone/going out but i think i'm pretty much in control at this point lol.
You wont have an overview of your open orders, I think. PayPal doesn't work that way. You are probably just getting invoices through PayPal which you then can pay easily and directly.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:56 AM   #10
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Got my Howling Payment Plan invoice today, which i am up to speed on, basically sets out the dates for when you owe and gives you the choice to pay off the remainder or pay the next balance.

These are the terms on the invoice. Seems that if you fall behind on payments they will remove the discount that was applied, all very much fair.

Quote:
*Payment Plans

We have been very lenient with our payment plans up until now, and sadly this leniency has been taken advantage of. It is because of this we regretfully must set policies to ensure payments are being received in a timely fashion. If you default on the payment plan agreed to and fall more than 2 payments behind, the Payment Plan discount will be removed and the full retail cost of your statue will be applied to your invoice. If you need an extension on a payment please email customerservice@pcstoy.com

*Cancellations

There is a 30-day grace period for collectors to receive a full refund starting the date their order is placed. After this period, the advertised non-refundable deposit will be withheld.

*Estimated Ship Dates

If you decide to pre-order an item there is one important consideration… Patience. These are hand-made collectibles and not assembled by a machine. While we do provide estimated ship dates on the product’s page, delays are common while we work to make the best collectible possible. Email customerservice@pcstoy.com with the most up to date estimated ship dates.

*Shipping

Because of the long time frame between initial pre-order and delivery of the collectible, we cannot at the time of pre-order confirm a shipping quote. There are many factors that can change in that time, such as price of fuel, which can greatly affect the costs.

International customs may attach more charges onto the order when it arrives. These charges are not declared at checkout and are unknown to us. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient, and will not be reimbursed by PCS.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote