MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 06:42 AM   #33
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
Looks like they aren't even in production yet per the tracker on F4F site:

https://trello.com/b/lICmHnrn/first-...-the-warehouse
If that's the case, it might be several years before we get any proper Bayonetta character statues.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 09:36 AM   #34
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Ya ive given up on a licensed Bayonetta, there is a company out there making a amazing 1.4 of her that I got 2 on order. I wont name them here but its her from the first game and a holy grail for me, so im getting that one and ill be happy. Maybe next year she will be shipping, its such a amazing piece.

Just one of those items that a ex comes with a nude body but dont need to use that one as the regular costume comes with it in the box. I may take the nude body and customize it into something else
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 05:12 PM   #35
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Ya ive given up on a licensed Bayonetta, there is a company out there making a amazing 1.4 of her that I got 2 on order. I wont name them here but its her from the first game and a holy grail for me, so im getting that one and ill be happy. Maybe next year she will be shipping, its such a amazing piece.

Just one of those items that a ex comes with a nude body but dont need to use that one as the regular costume comes with it in the box. I may take the nude body and customize it into something else
i know which one you talking about, i missed out on it. saw the in hand pictures, she looks amazing
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 05:58 PM   #36
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
i know which one you talking about, i missed out on it. saw the in hand pictures, she looks amazing
Oh the one im talking about is still up for PO and wont be out till next year. so can still get it.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 06:14 PM   #37
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Oh the one im talking about is still up for PO and wont be out till next year. so can still get it.
ah i see it now, I like that one too and most likely will preorder it. wanted to have least one good statue of her.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 09:38 AM   #38
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Got her on order as well, it looks fantastic and best one to date. Received the Bayonetta 2 statue from another company even though I do not like the Bayonetta 2 version of the first one. But the statue looks fantastic also.

Makes you wonder why F4F didn't made a statue first but instead they went with overpriced props (even though they look nice). They are called First4Figures, not First4Props. Also, how many years are they sitting on the license now? Atleast five years.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:07 AM   #39
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
Got her on order as well, it looks fantastic and best one to date. Received the Bayonetta 2 statue from another company even though I do not like the Bayonetta 2 version of the first one. But the statue looks fantastic also.

Makes you wonder why F4F didn't made a statue first but instead they went with overpriced props (even though they look nice). They are called First4Figures, not First4Props. Also, how many years are they sitting on the license now? Atleast five years.
Bayonetta 3 was released recently on Switch and still no F4F news on upcoming Bayo statues.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 05:42 PM   #40
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Aparantly the guns finished production and already sent out. Anyone here ordered and received them? I haven't ordered them (yet) because I'm still hating the price they ask for them.

Pics from someone on reddit

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote