Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-31-2022, 08:28 PM   #401
SONICobra
Batman

I was sooooooooo close to picking this up yesterday but I’m proud of myself I was able to stay strong. Congrats Sagat, this is truly a bad ass piece
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 08:59 PM   #402
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

It arrived. My first Prime 1 piece. So glad this wasn't on my radar -- as I don't think I could have waited 4 years in anticipation for this piece (or any piece), so this was a nice surprise pick-up for the collection. I'm very pleased with it. I own XM White Knight and now this, so I might have a Batman on vehicle theme going on that I wasn't even aware of lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yearzero.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	157641  
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 10:35 PM   #403
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
It arrived. My first Prime 1 piece. So glad this wasn't on my radar -- as I don't think I could have waited 4 years in anticipation for this piece (or any piece), so this was a nice surprise pick-up for the collection. I'm very pleased with it. I own XM White Knight and now this, so I might have a Batman on vehicle theme going on that I wasn't even aware of lol
Congrats. How was it to assemble? Easy? Hard?
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 10:47 PM   #404
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

I'm probably not the best person to ask, because I assembled and own XM White Knight and that thing is the most complicated statue to put together and takes like 90 minutes - by comparison this is a breeze. From opening the shipper boxes to completion it took 40 minutes and there is still one tiny piece on the base I don't know where it keys in, but it was a simple assembly overall. I wish some of the pieces were more secure. I'm not sure why this piece took so long to come to market but I did think it would be engineered a bit better. But...all in all I'm happy. It's a low edition size and it has a lot of presence.
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 11:33 PM   #405
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
I'm probably not the best person to ask, because I assembled and own XM White Knight and that thing is the most complicated statue to put together and takes like 90 minutes - by comparison this is a breeze. From opening the shipper boxes to completion it took 40 minutes and there is still one tiny piece on the base I don't know where it keys in, but it was a simple assembly overall. I wish some of the pieces were more secure. I'm not sure why this piece took so long to come to market but I did think it would be engineered a bit better. But...all in all I'm happy. It's a low edition size and it has a lot of presence.
OK, thanks. And if you are happy, that is the key.
Old 01-16-2023, 03:49 AM   #406
spiwn
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
its confirmed 1/3 scale then?
its 1/4 same size as my sideshow superman premium format, its incredible detailed this batman, i love it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B1E438E7-2563-4D2D-8D7B-D3C2F69693B1.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	158004  
spiwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 10:24 AM   #407
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiwn View Post
its 1/4 same size as my sideshow superman premium format, its incredible detailed this batman, i love it
Nice comparison. This statue was always in the "we know it is 1/4 scale but can't really say it is" conversation and this proves it.
Old 01-16-2023, 11:06 AM   #408
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
yeah this was confirmed a while ago, AWESOME piece i really wish i had room for it. i was so tempted to pick it up when it was on sale the other week but i held strong, congrats!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 07:33 PM   #409
Royalguard
The Avengers

Pulled the trigger on this one, a very impressive piece. Has a lot of presence. I feel he is slightly larger than most 1/4 but alot smaller than a 1/3rd. Have to be careful with this one on assembly.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 11:15 AM   #410
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Hasn't this been the case with P1 1/4th pieces that they are slightly over scaled when compared to 1/4th SS pieces ?
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote