Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-26-2019, 11:12 PM   #11
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Gief is a great price for what you get. Oro at $200.00 is really overpriced seen as low as $100 on eBay

Limited ES in the future or not this company has left a bad taste in people’s mouth thread carefully with your money as collectors don’t forget the negatives even when you improve I can surly see prices continue to dip in aftermarket on their statues.

Sf and mk is dead buying those from PCS your just asking to lose money.

Wish dredd was discounted more such an amazing piece
I’m glad I sold most of my MK classic line. I’ve always like SF so I’ll keep them but I wouldn’t get every character out there
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 02:33 AM   #12
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Gief is a great price for what you get. Oro at $200.00 is really overpriced seen as low as $100 on eBay

Limited ES in the future or not this company has left a bad taste in people’s mouth thread carefully with your money as collectors don’t forget the negatives even when you improve I can surly see prices continue to dip in aftermarket on their statues.

Sf and mk is dead buying those from PCS your just asking to lose money.

Wish dredd was discounted more such an amazing piece
Oh yeah as far as maintaining after market value they'll all continue to drop for sure but not even backed by Sideshow can PCS keep operating in the red with hundreds of produced yet still unsold statues 2+ years after release in their main retail distribution channel.

You can bet with the after market though the more inflated the price the more the value will plummet.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 02:41 AM   #13
ukshaun
Hercules

It bugs me when i've been waiting for a piece to ship, and price is slashed at the same time piece begin to ship?
This doesn't only apply to PCS pieces. Sideshow did it with a Prime 1 piece.

I recall the PCS Kessler wolf piece. The moment PCS began to ship them, Sideshow slashed the price by $100. It might have been a panic move, as the piece turned out ok, not great. I was tempted by the Sideshow price. In the end i backed out.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:08 AM   #14
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/buy-on...-december-9th/ Sideshow is still trying to get rid of these statues. Looks like even with the huge discounts they are hard sells. I think part of the issue is PCS has way too many versions of each statue they make.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:19 AM   #15
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I think part of the issue is PCS has way too many versions of each statue they make.
It might be that they screwed over their core base... Still waiting for my +$2k in refunds for items sent back to them which they probably resold out the backdoor on their eBay site...

I will not spend one penny with PCS until they refund my money they have stolen.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:48 PM   #16
actionjackson83
Midnighter

yup, i refuse to buy anything PCS until they refund me for the poison I returned back in september of 2018 for damage. I got a SS RMA number and everything and SS or PCS still haven't refunded me. So I Could care less if PCS goes down in a dumpster fire and SS too.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:15 PM   #17
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Have you guys reached out to Sideshow about that?
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 11:09 PM   #18
actionjackson83
Midnighter

yes they say they've sent notifications to PCS every time i've talked to Customer Support and they said there's nothing they can do.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 10:18 AM   #19
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
yes they say they've sent notifications to PCS every time i've talked to Customer Support and they said there's nothing they can do.
SSC has been saying that since they executed a distribution deal with PCS. SSC claims they are completely in the dark and nothing they can do. SSC then tells you to call PCS, WTF are they thinking if SSC can't get a hold of them how will a customer???
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #20
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm sorry but the quality isn't good from them. All of PCS pieces I have left have paint cracking. They have all been in controlled environment temperatures.

My Felicia has cracks running down all of her hair pieces. Both Ryu's are showing cracks in their faces. So I'm glad everybody is done with them. Trying to sell the rest but they are being sold for pennies
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote