Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-20-2015, 09:59 AM   #11
MrYac
Hercules

I just can't help but feel if Sony made the exact same announcement at e3 the same people whining about it now would be kissing their feet with a giant smile while doing it.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:16 AM   #12
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
How so many people forget that when Xbx one came out they said it was not built or designed for Backwards comp and all of a sudden it is. I just don't trust their system, since day one its been lie after lie with it. Have to use the Eye, now you don't have to, can't sell games, now you can, won't be backwards, now it is.....

Im sure its just a emulator which means games will lag and or have issues with running on the system now.
I pretty much feel the same way. Its like the E3 conference that the Xbone was announced at is supposed to be forgotten. Its good that they are changing it for the better but they should of listened to the fans back when they first announced it. Especially about trying to force to people to use/buy Kinect if they didn't want it. As for backwards compatibility, since its free cool but as someone who has all his old systems and games I hardly ever play any of my old games unless I'm feeling nostalgic or bored. I see it more as a novelty. The games they also announced so far as being compatible aren't exactly the ones people who have been wanting backwards compatibility were hoping for. I still will get an Xbone eventually because of games I will want to play though.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:46 AM   #13
MrYac
Hercules

they did listen to the "fans" when stuff was first announced, that's why none of the crap that was first announced was actually shipped on the console.
Old 06-20-2015, 04:59 PM   #14
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Quote:
How so many people forget that when Xbx one came out they said it was not built or designed for Backwards comp and all of a sudden it is. I just don't trust their system, since day one its been lie after lie with it. Have to use the Eye, now you don't have to, can't sell games, now you can, won't be backwards, now it is.....

Im sure its just a emulator which means games will lag and or have issues with running on the system now.
All of these guys are full of sh1t and lie about things. If we didn't shrug it off, we'd be playing nothing these days.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:18 PM   #15
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:

True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappahead View Post
All of these guys are full of sh1t and lie about things. If we didn't shrug it off, we'd be playing nothing these days.
Also true.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:19 PM   #16
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I just can't help but feel if Sony made the exact same announcement at e3 the same people whining about it now would be kissing their feet with a giant smile while doing it.
Any particular reason you are getting so butthurt about this thread? I thought the fan boy wars we're over last gen...
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:46 PM   #17
MrYac
Hercules

check out the E3 coverage and you'll be well aware that they'll never end. Microsoft finally delivers a really impressive E3 after several years of horrible ones and people still say they didn't do a good job. where as Sony's highlights were a non exclusive remake of a 20 year old game and the announcement of a kick starter and people act like they are amazing. I just can't figure it out is all
Old 06-20-2015, 09:53 PM   #18
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
check out the E3 coverage and you'll be well aware that they'll never end. Microsoft finally delivers a really impressive E3 after several years of horrible ones and people still say they didn't do a good job. where as Sony's highlights were a non exclusive remake of a 20 year old game and the announcement of a kick starter and people act like they are amazing. I just can't figure it out is all
I definitely recognize that Microsoft had an excellent E3 this year. Huge improvements all around. For me though I personally thought Sony edged out Microsoft. Sony just knows what the fans want to see and hear. Which one will deliver a better product in a timely manner is still up to debate. I am just talking about who had the better show.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:32 PM   #19
MrYac
Hercules

and that's totally cool Lum, Sony did have some cool stuff and there's nothing wrong with preferring them. I have just read so many people outright attacking Microsoft (not you guys here) and it boggles my mind, so as a proud American I have to stand up for the home console from time to time
Old 06-21-2015, 10:21 AM   #20
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

i blame canada!
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote